Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wow what ridiculios tourney

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

wow what ridiculios tourney Empty
PostSubject: wow what ridiculios tourney   wow what ridiculios tourney EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:52 am

hey invictus was advanced in the tourney even though they only played one game,i wont be messing with the tourneys any more.they totally ducked our games.i play to have funand blow off stress,and that wasnt fun.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: wow what ridiculios tourney   wow what ridiculios tourney EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:17 pm

Thats a poorly run tournement, in the future I would stick with a better organized group like tournement central.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: wow what ridiculios tourney   wow what ridiculios tourney EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:10 pm

i think they kicked us out cause we are americans.if u look at the posts it clearly show them setting up matches and then trying too set up new matches for the ones they missed at times we told them we couldnt play.
very aggrivating.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: wow what ridiculios tourney   wow what ridiculios tourney EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:11 pm

The fact that a clan refuses to play when their opponents are present and willing to play should be counted as a loss of the match. This situation leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth in regard to that tournament and those responsible for running it.

I am in need a of competition! I need a tournament!! Sad

wow what ridiculios tourney Modern_legionary1
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: wow what ridiculios tourney   wow what ridiculios tourney EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:50 pm

reading the posts on this, i can surly see why you are p.o. and rightfully so, and its an insult to our clan for this to occur, so how about next tourney we keep it to bigger ones, okay?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: wow what ridiculios tourney   wow what ridiculios tourney EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:09 am

I think we need to focus on a more reliable tourney. Either one that we have a say in decision making or that has rules about such things as no shows/refusals to play. One possibility is Teamwarfare.com. I am currently trying to set something up.

The other option is getting involved in a tourney at Tournament Central or Clan Warbelt. I am not sure if Clan Warbelt is running RTW tournies any long. The last tourney I saw them do is a MTW2 retro tourney and I haven't seen any posts since May about it.

Those who are interested in playing i a future tourney should practice. Maybe we can have a mini tourney of our own; Imperators vs Imperators. One thing to keep in mind is that Euros players seem to be better than North American for some reason. If we could get together and play against Euros when they are on, it would be a good test of our skills.

Speaking of tournies, why did the Stainless Steel tourney that we were hosting die? It was fun and people seemed to be participating. Besides, I had my best game ever in that tourney. cheers

Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: wow what ridiculios tourney   wow what ridiculios tourney EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:43 pm

Clanwar Belt does no longer host rtw tourneys. They have however made a lasting impact on the community (the developers of the CWB rules we all know and love to hate) The most popular tourney now for clans who are interested in joining is Tournament Central (TC) I will get yall the link to that site if yall are interested in joining.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: wow what ridiculios tourney   wow what ridiculios tourney EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:56 pm

Ok, thanks Alex. I have been involved with tournament central and their tournies are pretty well ran. I wish they would outlaw the runthrough bug in MTW2, but I know I am in the minority (I am still right Cool ) on that issue.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow what ridiculios tourney   wow what ridiculios tourney Empty

Back to top Go down

wow what ridiculios tourney
Page 1 of 1