Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?

Go down 
+5
Imperator_Macedonian
Imperator_sparta
Konstantine
Imperator_Eve6
Imperator_Josephus
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? Empty
PostSubject: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:37 am

I just got back from a wedding in MS, so I am a bit out of the loop. Is there a 2v2 team for the Sith Tourney? I would love to play in it. Let me know what team or teams there are for us.

Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? 09-1
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:45 pm

i wouldnt mind playing, just need to know an exact date since ill be gone for a the next couple weeks
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:09 pm

They can't post dates until enough people sign up to play in the tourney. We need to get a team together to play first. All the tournies that I am aware of have some flexibility so that people can fit the matches within their schedules. They are asking for a minimum of 3 members per team. If someone can't make the match the third person will fill in.

Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? 09-1
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:52 pm

i can be the third man, so we would need one more to play it, could anyone else who wants to play announce it here?
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:36 pm

I think you can have up to 5 guys per team. They told me that they are now planning to start September 1st. Enjoy the tournament Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:39 pm

if its september then im in defenitly
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:39 pm

Im in.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:58 pm

so we got a team then?, i want to know before we sign up
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:39 pm

I'm very sure that my laptop will be ready by AT THE MOST early August, so count me in!! cheers

Mace
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:13 am

guys think about this carefuly before you sign youreself up study we have had members in the past sign up for big events and later not show up leaving several of us in a bad position causeing a forefit. I know that none of you guys signing up are among them but I would hate to be dishounored again by no shows, it looks very bad and reflects poorly on a clan. Haveing said that, I will offer my help if you need training partner or if we want to work on some solid builds and strategies. I would love to see you guys take home the gold.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:29 am

thats not good, you hope we will win, your faith in our power is unsettling, how bout this as a speech, we will win for we must win, our honor is on the line and each of us shall enjoy VICTORYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:45 am

I have total confidence in youre figting ability, my statement was more of the "showing up on fight night" and not even directed to any of you. You guys definetly have the talent and experience.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:44 am

No shows are a definite concern. I have had that happen to me in the past. If our opponents are inflexible and the rules do not allow for rescheduling, then a forfeit is a definite problem. On the other hand, if we have 5 people on a 2v2 team, my hope is that at least 2 of the 5 can make it. Also, I am working on getting the best RTW player in existence (to my knowledge) involved. He hasn't played for quite sometime but he loves tournies. He can shake the rust off in a week of playing. He is mildly interested right now.

With a 5 player 2v2 team, will need to work out a rotation or will we play the best 2 and keep the other 3 as backup?
Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? Modern_legionary1
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:43 am

Especially since the other clans are European.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:43 am

Imperator_Boru wrote:
guys think about this carefuly before you sign youreself up study we have had members in the past sign up for big events and later not show up leaving several of us in a bad position causeing a forefit. I know that none of you guys signing up are among them but I would hate to be dishounored again by no shows, it looks very bad and reflects poorly on a clan. Haveing said that, I will offer my help if you need training partner or if we want to work on some solid builds and strategies. I would love to see you guys take home the gold.
I think you guys will do fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:31 pm

I agree with you Joephesus, having a 5-player 2v2 sounds like the best way to eliminate forfiting problems and to switch up our tactics as well.

Mace
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:52 pm

Sounds like we have me, Celtic, Macedonian, and True Greek. Did I miss anyone?

we need to sign up and then we need to practice. By practice I mean play according to the rules of the tourney and see which combo of players works best.

Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:14 pm

im in too
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Imperator_Josephus wrote:
Also, I am working on getting the best RTW player in existence (to my knowledge) involved.

who?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:32 pm

His name is Railen... We have won many battles together. I will dig through my archives and get some screenies of our wins. He and I were the only 2v2 team to beat VH 3 straight games. If you want some replays, I can get them to you. He hasn't played RTW in a few years, like I said earlier, but he is interested in a tourney. Maybe I can talk him into joining us. He might get into Empires when it comes out.

Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:07 pm

ok, i always welcome the opportunity to learn from betters
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:27 pm

Josephus, Sparta wants in too, so that makes 5 already... Maybe I can talk to them and make an exception to give a 6th reserve spot just for you guys. After all most of the clans are European and you guys are U.S.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 pm

lets see if he wants to get in first, then we will deal with the 6th man, or we could make 2 teams??
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:04 am

You can make up to 3 teams but can you guys handle it? Sith don't go on after school for me my time. That would be mountain standard time GMT -7. School starts for me when the tournament starts.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:13 pm

i wanna be on a team,i use a wide vareity of factions which seems like asset with these rules. any one interested,we need to register.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?   Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we going to play in the Sith Tourney?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next