Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms Patch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

New Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms Patch Empty
PostSubject: New Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms Patch   New Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms Patch EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:52 am

I don't know if you guys know this already but there will be a patch for Kingdoms in the next one (1) to two (2)months. It should help a lot. I hope Shocked
Anyway here is more info, credited to Mark O'Connell:

Hi guys,

I am pleased to finally bring you the following update regarding the reported Kingdoms issues. As previously mentioned, CA Oz moved on to a new project soon after Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms release. Because of which, resources had been reassigned with new milestones to meet. We have some good news though…

Today I am delighted to report that CA Oz has started producing an official Kingdoms update. We are really pumped about this as the core Kingdoms issues that have been found will get resolved. This should be the definitive update for Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms. We have been collecting bugs for several months now and the number to resolve is looking quite manageable.

Some of you questioned why we couldn't simply release a quick fix for these issues. In actual fact it isn't the fixes themselves that take the time to produce. Most of the time goes into checking that the changes don't have knock-on effects and that the balance of the game both on the campaign map and with individual units remains as it should.

It's a bit early to talk about release dates and actual fixes, though we will get some information for you as soon as we can. CA Oz has opened up a good sized window running into early next year to produce this update for you, after that they will resume their commitment to their next project until its completion. We will of course keep you informed on progress of the update as we near release.

I would like to personally thank everyone who has posted on our forums, sent me PMs and instant messaged me over the weekends throughout this process. Your feedback is invaluable and always most welcome.

Best regards,

Mark O'Connell
(aka SenseiTW)

Update (29th Feb 08): The latest news on the Kingdoms Update is that CA Oz has just submitted the release candidate to SEGA to begin their own phase of testing. If all continues to go well (which we hope it will), we can then start planning for its release. Rest assured that we have made every effort to address as many issues as possible, and taken the time needed to ensure it was done properly.

Update (17th Jan 08): I have spoken with the Senior Producer at CA Oz, who asked me to pass on the following regarding the Kingdoms Update:
"It is progressing well and the last of the bugs are being fixed now. The long QA phase now begins"
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms Patch   New Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms Patch EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:53 am

By the way those smiley faces should be an 8 lol
http://www.totalwarforums.com/
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms Patch   New Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms Patch EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 8:45 pm

Cool, thanks Konst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms Patch   New Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms Patch Empty

Back to top Go down

New Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms Patch
Page 1 of 1