Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with Kingdoms Patch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CarpathianWolf

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Help with Kingdoms Patch Empty
PostSubject: Help with Kingdoms Patch   Help with Kingdoms Patch EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 9:19 pm

I downloaded a non gold version of the latest Kingdoms patch and when I try to run it it says it failed to start because mss32.dll was not found. What can I do?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Help with Kingdoms Patch   Help with Kingdoms Patch EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 10:24 pm

Hey bud glad you stoped by Very Happy I would try to download it from a different source and reinstal it.
Back to top Go down
CarpathianWolf

PostSubject: Re: Help with Kingdoms Patch   Help with Kingdoms Patch EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:32 pm

I've done that a dozen times. It still gives me the same error.

After I download it and extract i click on the Total_Wars_Kingdoms_Pattch_US, afterward main and then Kingdoms and I get:

This application has failed to start because mss32.dll was not found. Re-installing this application may fix this problem.
Back to top Go down
CarpathianWolf

PostSubject: Re: Help with Kingdoms Patch   Help with Kingdoms Patch EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:20 pm

I got the mss32 file and its zipped and it wants me to unzip in a special place and I do that and once i do that i cant find it cause it give sme a million other files in the same place...
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Help with Kingdoms Patch   Help with Kingdoms Patch EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:17 pm

download the patch witch says exe at the end you wont need to unzip and it will be very straight forward.
Back to top Go down
CarpathianWolf

PostSubject: Re: Help with Kingdoms Patch   Help with Kingdoms Patch EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:22 pm

I can't find anywhere that i can download the exe file. I just deleted Kingdoms and reinstalled. Will it update itself? I havn't gotten any pop up messages about updating or anything. Is there a way I can confirm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Kingdoms Patch   Help with Kingdoms Patch Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Kingdoms Patch
Page 1 of 1