Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better clan and forum:

Go down 
+6
Imperator_sparta
|-HoS-|-Alexander
Imperator_Josephus
Icesham
Imperator_Celtic
Imperator_Boru
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Better clan and forum: Empty
PostSubject: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 8:00 am

I made this thread to hear youre suggestions on what we can do to make this clan/forum a better place for everyone.If you guys feel like our clan is lacking in something spit it out we want to know and we will work on it.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 12:06 pm

I AM REAL HAPPY WITH IT RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY THE RANKING SYSTEM.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 1:09 pm

No complaints here, This clan has been great!!!!!!!

(Just wish MTW2 would work )Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I tryied last night to play and could not get on but i did download reforfit Twisted Evil its sweet!! just need more players!!!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 2:06 pm

Only one thing can make this clan better..... pay me $100,000 a year! king

Seriously, I have no complaints either. I like all the members and all are good players. I do wish Shogun was back. I enjoyed teaming up with him alot.

What needs to be made better is TWL. We can make that "our" ladder in the sense that most (hopefully all) of our clan is playing on it. TWL has great potential. I think we should take advantage of it. In doing so I believe our clan will improve by having a very public arena to play in.

Better clan and forum: 09-1
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:46 pm

Imperator_Celtic wrote:
I AM REAL HAPPY WITH IT RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY THE RANKING SYSTEM.

I agree with all everything that has been said, just one question though, what ranking system? Did we get a new one?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Ilove this clan and forum but one thing.i wish we had a thread of our good armies. like whoever thinks their army is pwnage they put it in the thread and ppl would practice with the aarmies and we would be a pwnage clan.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:37 pm

Always room for improvement...

Last edited by Konstantine on Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:55 pm

u can start a thread in the tactics section if u like ' if there is not already one there. i would like a place to post spome of my barbarian builds for rome.and alex i meant the system we have of rec member and council.nice and simple.and jose i really miss shogun too.i recruited him nad he turned out to be a hell of a dragon/crusader.if he is reading this stop taking out your anger at rage out on the rest of us we are all hoping u will return.rage wont even notice u are gone but we do and we wish u would come back.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Not a big deal really.   Better clan and forum: EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 9:09 pm

I dont really care what name we play under anymore but I feel we sould try to keep it down to just one clan name. I understand the whole differant name for differant time periods thing we have now, but when Empires comes out we are looking at having three differant names for the same clan. When Dragons lost out to Crusaders I went with Crusaders rather than have both Dragons and Crusaders to avoid confusion. Are we going to change Crusaders to the new empires name?...but then why didnt we just change the Crusaders to Imperators?..See what I'm saying? Why single out RTW for its own clan name? Now are we going to be Imperators/*Empires*? I guess it doesnt matter now that only one game is working right but when we have all three I personaly would rather be known as the same clan no matter what game I happen to be playing. Of course this could be done by "word of mouth", which I understand but I dont think it should be so. I hate to use Sith as an example...but a Sith, is a Sith, is a Sith, no matter what game they are playing. It might not make them any better players tongue , but they have ALOT more name recognition becouse of it. I could name a few other clans as well.

I'm also pretty sure there already is an Imperators clan that goes by =Imp= but I'm not sure how active in TW games they are anymore or I would recommend that maybe we adopt it for our clan name.

Like I said, not really a big deal, I just think we should pick a kick ass name and stick to it. But if we stay Imperators/Crusaders/Empires thats fine too.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 9:48 pm

Romulus, you make a great point about the name. I guess it really don't matter if we use Crusaders for any time period (or Imperator, or whatever). I did run into one guy who asked me in RTW if I left Crusaders or did the clan die out. I had to explain to him that we have different names for the different games.

Better clan and forum: 09-1
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:14 am

I hear you Romulus and I can go both ways with it.

So what do you all want to do ? It realy needs to be a group choice as it is all of our names on the line. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:21 am

Well I personally like the name Imperator better. Seeing as most of us are playing Rome right now anyway, ant from what I have hear most of us will play Empires total war for a qucik break from MTW 2 and Rome, my vote is for Imperator.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:00 am

im happy with any name its not why i joined the clan any way but i do prefer imperator but crusaders is fine aswell.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:09 pm

I just ran across a guy named Imperator_Ole. Is he in our clan? Is there another clan using Imperator? I have a feeling he is European.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 8:13 pm

ok forget what I said "Man this clan is all heart." Just what is the problem anyway boru? I did nothing to you or the clan. I didn't disrespect you or the clan in any way. And now I am being ignored? I am absolutely confused as to what is going on. If you would just tell me why you deleted my "Application to join clan" post and why I am being ignored.

Last edited by Konstantine on Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 8:30 pm

Sup Konst, Iam not sure Boru is mad at u. i havent been on for a while, do to work and had a virus on my comp, but it sucks that your not in this clan anymore.Iam sure Boru will talk to ya.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Simmi
Imperator_Simmi

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: sup   Better clan and forum: EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 9:43 pm

yeah need answere about why KOnst where kicked from this clan...
Back to top Go down
http://ewclan.weebly.com/
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 9:49 pm

Who said I was kicked though? Did you guys see my post a while back in the "Private Forums"?
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 1:05 am

Ya I seen that u where leaving this clan but staying active on the forms, but not my call buddy!!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:04 am

Konstantine we have nothing against you and will always call you friend, the problem I have is this.....
every other week you and Claw tell me you guys are leaveing the clan and makeing a big show of it.Youre loyalty has wavered a few times as has Claws and when I seen you posteing how you are leaving on other public forums I figuered it was a good time to end the little show.Konstantine you know we are just a group of friends that likes gameing together, I told you we wont kick our members just because they go absent so there is very low pressure on our members.We are honoured that you want to rejoin us... but just to have you want to leave in couple weeks Suspect we only want guys that want to be here, guys that will spill blood for the glory of our brotherhood and whos loyalty is as solid as the steel in our swords.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:16 am

huh??? seriously, THE ONLY REASON I was leaving was because I was not going to be active cause I can't play online. My games are all messed up anyway and I can't see the screen. This has nothing to do with loyalty. The reason I was originally going to be leaving was because I had no possible idea as how I could help the clan and fully be apart of it. I said it myself to you. "How do some of these guys think they are still in this clan if they are ONLY active in the forums?" And no this is not a "show".
"We are honoured that you want to rejoin us... but just to have you want to leave in couple weeks" How do you know I will leave???

"we only want guys that want to be here, guys that will spill blood for the glory of our brotherhood and whos loyalty is as solid as the steel in our swords."

How can I when it is clear I can not play online anymore?
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:21 am

This isn't about loyalty anymore. You say my loyalty has wavered. It has BUT did I leave when it wavered??? Absolutely NO, that is why I talked about it to you and the other council to help me out. And my reason for leaving this time is what is stated above. Also that posting to change my tag in the TWCC forums was only because I couldn't change it myself but it was a mistake not to pm admin.

Last edited by Miridius on Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:22 am

Since you don't like how I am making a "show"of this in which I am NOT. I will not say anything more because this is annoying for you guys. This seems to be a bigger issue than it really is.
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 11:02 am

I think there is a big miss understanding here. I was plaing to leave the clan, but I was too scared to make a thread on my leave becaue I was afraid to hear what you guys will say. Then Konst make a thread on his leave, thn I thought mybe I sould join him, then I made the post to leave. then I hear that we are going to be a RTW clan, then I decide myabe I should come back and play RTW. I did but i had techincal difficulties. I asked for help. you guys didnot really help but Josh did. (can't remember his name sorry) No one is helping me, so why not just leave, so I did. that is my side of the story.

BTW, Why would Konst and I make a "show"?
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 11:36 am

No matter what everybody would know because I know everyone on Total War, everytime I don't have a clan tag on everybody is like "What happened?" and "you left clan???" So no it can never be a show. Im not someone who absolutely loves to get his voice heard I am just friendly. Whatever happens, people are going to know about it no matter what. How could they not know I am gone from the clan. These forums are public and everybody is free to look around in every clan forum. Even if I wanted to make a show I wouldn't even need to. Playing online with my tag speaks for itself. I also feel that we may have overblew this issue. I will be back soon enough in total war scene.
Oh by the way, I play to enjoy the game, not everything is about clans. That is why the stupid rage issue and all that nonsense was very annoying.
If you think this is a flame post this is not even close and you are wrong. I am saying what I have to and need to say. So that's that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: Empty

Back to top Go down

Better clan and forum:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next