Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Map 4/18

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:48 pm

I have an idea. Sometimes I get a good idea. I hope this is one of them. It might be a good idea to post how many provs we have and/or current map strategy somewhere here. As it stands we are currently in 3rd place with 5 provs, 1st belongs to Virus (an evil name) who has 14. We are stuck in the middle again because the euros got first crack at the map and started at the ends. i decided to go the easy route and hit empty places.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Good idea Joe. We should also think about making a war room here for the Tetsu-Fu clan so we can discuss strat with the other members.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm

OK, just as long as we have one for just Imperators so we can talk about people behind their backs.... Cool just kidding... Is there any communication with our allies? I haven't seen anyone on other than Coach. I am not sure if the clan tab is working. I havent seen it work in a week.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:18 pm

it works half the time.... I havn't seen anyone from CA on, but i bet at least a few of them are maybe we should add them onto our friends list on steam so we can actually see? scratch
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:27 am

FYI

I am going to bed. Our total provs is 14 at this moment. We are in second 5 provs behind Virus. The 3rd place clan is at 9 provs.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Status report:

As of 2:15 pm central, we hold 15 provs. That puts us in second place by 2 provs, 10 behind Virus. We had lost 3 overnight. I have managed to have a net gain of one prov in the central part of Japan. I think someone was playing from another clan in our alliance in the southern part of Japan where the clan marker is located. Could someone move that thing? It is a hopeless case down there. There are 3 clans trying to get control of the area and we have no provs there. I would have taken 2 more sea provs but my comp is crashing during sea battles. I am not real good at land yet, so i had all I can do to gain what I have. I am going to try the beta nvidia drive for my card.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Yeah I got us 2 land and a sea last night before I got off but it was a tenuous hold at best. Have to get a few more solid wins in today.

Hey Joe, each Tetsu-Fu clan gets three officers. I think our Admiral deserves to be our third. pirat Now you can move the clan marker. Twisted Evil

Also I tried the beta drivers and they worked fine for me. I installed the new drivers that are just out, haven't tried them yet.

Eve, I have everyone and their mother on my steam list. Wink
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Imperator_Romulus wrote:

Eve, I have everyone and their mother on my steam list. Wink

Just what are you doing with their mothers? Wink

On an honest note, whos in 3rd places? we should really just target them and keep steady at 2nd imo.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Thats a great idea Eve. No sense ticking off the big dog. BTW, arma who won our last map, only has 2 provs
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:09 am

Status report:

We are now solidly in 2nd place with 21 provs. Virus has 26. They seem to be "digging in". Their point numbers are going up in almost al;ol their provs. We control all but 2 naval provs.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Good job dominateing the sea Joe.

Who are these Virus guys ?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:07 am

Status report:

Virus 24 provs, we have 21 provs, while 3rd place clan is at 12. Only 1 sea prov is not controlled by us. The sea around Japan is a Roman lake.....

Thanks Boru. I am not sure who Virus is. Eve told me they were good so he might know more about them than I do. Its bedtime for me.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:11 am

Nice job josephus.

I said their good based on my game with one of them if thats any good guide.. Rolling Eyes

Was lvl 5 and he was lvl 10, he apologized for the broken matchmaking and we fought a really really close game. (came down to a couple half strength naginata samurai)

Entire time we were talking about strategy (just gotten my first great guard at that time) and bugs, really nice guy.

So if he's anything to go on, (think it was yellow, might have been pikey), their a good clan with at least one nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Campaign report:

I had some time to play this afternoon. When I got on we had 18 provs. Virus was on the march. They had taken 3 provs from us, as well as a few from other clans. I counter attacked in provs they recently taken from us and gained rank 10. The added retainer helped my land fighting drastically. Between me and some members of our alliance we were take more land provs than we had this morning. the totals stnad at 23 provs for Virus and 20 for us. 3rd place is way back at 11 provs. The fighting was centered around our beach head in the central part of Japan and the "ninja" island in the northwest.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Imperator_Boru wrote:

Who are these Virus guys ?

Go to Clan Competition in the top left Avatar Conquest. It will list all the clans in the current clan war. If you click on their name it will take you to their TWS2 clan page and will show all their stats. From there you can got to their steam page too.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Viruses

Virus has almost a 6/1 win ratio. One of them even posted clan strat info on their steam page:

Quote :
Mark the Shark{VIRUS}: in terms of clan ieas how about we contatct the leader of the green clan to the west and arange a non agression pack? bargin that we wont attack his territories if he dosnt attack ours?

Quote :
Yellow®{VIRUS}: good idea i have been thinkign about it for a wile... i will talk to him today..
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:54 pm

so they are allying with green? Now i am ticked. coach tells me we are down to 15. we need as many people on tonight as we can get. they are attacking the sea, which wont be too hard for to get backl, but we need land provs. i don't like their name.... now i dont like them.....

Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:33 pm

we are now in third. There is apparently no alliance with Virus and the green clans, but Virus has worked us over pretty good. i think we could beat them 1 on 1. however, we have been stabbed in the back by Gens Europae and Poland. I think we should turn our attention to Gens Europae. Virus will be paying attention to the green clans and hopefully not gain too many points in our old provs. Gens Europae is now 2nd with 13. We have 11. I moved the marker on our southern island. If anyone is on maybe they can build points there so no one will take it.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:40 am

At the time I went ot bed last night, we were solidly in 2nd again. We had 17 provs, Gens Europae 10. Virus was approximately at 30 provs.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:54 pm

I love the progress reports Josephus, it makes it alot more exciteing.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Yeah, this is the hardest fought war yet.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:37 pm

News from the front!!

I made a brief appearance in sho 2 map today. We were down to 14 provs. Virus wiped out the 3 provs we had wrested from them last night. They have a slight lead in all 3. The good news is the other clans are now trying to make en roads into Virus territory. Poland clan (if memory serves) has overwelhmed a prov just north of our former beachhead. I played 1 game and took back 1 sea prov from Poland clan. There are 3 clans tied for 3rd. It includes Poland clan, Gens Europae and the clan that took first on our last map. Virus was still at 30. I am not sure if I will be able to do much tonight. The Master and Commander (my wife Very Happy ) has declared tonight movie night at home. We are also getting up at 6 am to go to church early Sunday. This means I will be effectively removed from action for the next 24 hours or so. Sunday night we will need as many people as we can get to play. This is kind of like baseball. The Euro clans bat first. We are like the home team batting at the bottom of the inning. Virus has about 6 provs which used to be our where we have an excellent chance of overrunning.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Your updates are awesome Joe! What do you think about me copy/pasteing them on Grails or CA sites to help motivate them as well?

Love your sig Boru, I might have to steal that one as well. Cool
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks for the compliments guys! Yes Rom, you can copy and post on those sites. Each post has a small fee of $50. Please make check payable to Josephus. Master and Commander of the Seas.... Cool

I was on earlier today and found us even with Gens Europae 14 a piece. I had time for 1 naval and took a sea prov back. I plan to do some major campaigning tonight. If we can hit al the provs we are close on, turn them back to us, and then build sizable leads in them, we will have it nailed.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:56 am

News from the front!

As of this moment, our counter attacks have been successful! We have reestablished almost complete control of the sea. Only 1 sea prov is not under our control. We advanced from 12 provs to 21 provs within a few hours. Imperators reestablished a beachhead in the center of the island. Our faithful and courageous allies have begun an invasion of the north, over running 2 provs. Let us hope that someone will continue the fight in the few remaining hours of this conflict. The score stands at:
Virus 28
Tetsu-fu 21
Gens Europae 12

Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan Map 4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Map 4/18   Clan Map 4/18 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:43 am

I guess we came in 3rd. Mad
Back to top Go down