Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan map 4/25

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Campaign news:

this new map finds us carving out our claim in the south of Japan. We currently hold 7 provs, 5 on main land Japan and 2 on the eastern island. I haven't had much time to play, but I have contributed 3 or 4 wins to our total. Some unsung hero or heroes have done a lot of work establishing this foothold. The leading clan has 24 provs already. It seems that this clan is using the hit every empty prov with 1 victory approach. This will leave them paper thin for a while.

On a personal note, my land fighting is much improved since I acquired the blade master retainer (+3 sword attack). I use it in combination with sword instructor (+2 sword attack), the bad cook dude (-2 enemy melee on infantry), Clan retainer which lowers casualties to sword troops, and the shogun emissary. I am on a 12 game winning strike. I am having probs with my comp in sea fights. My comp crashes in about 25% of the games.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Just a sort of continuation.

3 of the top 4 clans have 100+ members. Were gonna have to really really really play alot to out point them.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:02 am

Status report:

we currently have 9 provs and are in the middle of the pack. We have virtual control of the southern tip of Japan. The seas are dominated by the Anzacs Samuri. My plan is the use the sea provs to help the land provs. We shall see what happens overnight.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Campaign report:

We have lost 2 provs since last night. It would have been worse if I had not had time to play a few games. I took 1 sea prov and recaptured 1 land prov in the souther tip of Japan. Anyone know why the game designers decided to change all map tradition and place this map of Japan with west on the top of the map? This is worse than someone calling cavalry "calvary". Anyway, we still have to upperhand in the south if we keep punching the incursions back. Anzac Samuris are scary they already have 41 provs and are trying to take our provs in the south.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Imperator_Josephus wrote:
Anyone know why the game designers decided to change all map tradition and place this map of Japan with west on the top of the map?

It was like that on Shogun 1 as well.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:11 am

I said I'd keep the threads updated on all three sites so:

From the Grails

Coach said:

Quote :
Great job Imperators! I was on last night. I reclaimed the southern prov. and the "China Sea". I of course was just one win ahead, so if they win one, they take it--as I figure they did.

I am getting a couple navals in each day as well. The clan marker keeps moving. I suggest we aim for the provinces that we already own, or are very close to taking. Just a suggestion.

Katsumoto said:

Quote :
after the season began, i started taking the western provinces first.. i hope we still have them because i was the only one on.. after eve left that night. Not fair though these other clans have 100 plus players
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 am

11:30 pm central 4/27

News from the Front:

Tetsu-fu is successfully holding the left part of the map. We possess 13 provs. This has been accomplished by pushing back intrusions by the Anzac Samuri clan, who control 41 provs. We are currently solidly in second place. The provs controlled by us seems to be mutually suppporting. Anyone trying to penetrate into our stronghold is easily defeated because the provs increase the points ganed by a victory.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Ok, something odd happened today. The clans on our map changed somewhat. Anzac Samuri are now gone. Virus is back on our map. we had most provs as of 1 pm central. The locations of our provs didnt change, we just picked up provs where we had points while the clans on our new map did not.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:36 am

Found out why, from Creative Assembly:

Quote :
Hi All

We hit a couple of little snags with the Clan Competition servers last week, mainly with promotions and relegations. Thanks to the super-human reactions of the community, we were able to quickly identify these issues and have now fixed them.

The good news is you won't need to download anything - it's just a case of restarting the servers on our end.

You may notice the following effects once the servers have been restarted:

* We have reset the clan tier to the same status as the time before the Monday 25th update. Your clan influence points will not change from their current level and will continue to accumulate until the next update on Monday.

* The tier and gameworld you occupy will be rectified, and is therefore liable to change.

* Ownership of regions may change (influence points will not be lost but a new clan might have more influence than the previous owner).

This should happen sometime today. You might notice a tiny bit of downtime while we get things back up and running, but any interruptions will be short.

Thank you for your patience,

The Creative Assembly
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Thanks Rom
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:23 pm

News from the front:

The situation is critical. Virus has launched it human wave assault. It has overrun about 5 of our former provs. I did all I could to hold them. I won 10 (all worth between 40-50 points adding up to 400-500) victories on land and 1 at sea. It was not nearly enough to stem their advance on land. We need everyone who can pick up a sword (i.e., mouse) to be on tonight to reverse this evil wave of uncouth barbarians!!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:52 am

Update:

When I went to bed we possessed 20 provs. We lost 4 over night. We finnished 2nd with 16. Virus finnished 1st with 26 or so. we advance again. Thanks all of you guys (Imperators and allies) for the strong showing last night. Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Great job guys! I wanst sure we had it till there was only 2 hours left and we still had 8 more then third. Twisted Evil

Maybe we should approach Virus with a non aggression pact on this one? Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Hitler and Stalin had a nonaggression pact..... Neville Chamberlain had a nonaggresion pact with Hitler if he got the Sudetanland.... I am sceptical plus I don't like Virus. On this tier there may be another clan that will put pressure on Virus and not on us as has been the case in the last 2 maps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan map 4/25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan map 4/25   Clan map 4/25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan map 4/25
Page 1 of 1