Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Recruitment Thread

Go down 
+35
Imperator_Octavian
BigJohn
Imperator_Sithis
Imperator_Eve6
Imperator_Rais
[EIL]-Gambit{Hastatus_po}
Imperator_Celtic
JewJitsu
Imperator_sparta
Imperator_Macedonian
Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh
Imperator_Simmi
Ranger
Icesham
-Crusaders-Ravenim
Spartan
Vonmawn
|-HoS-|-Alexander
Foehammer
-Crusaders-Trisp
Voll
jamesoakman
Imperator_Romulus
RageParabola
Imperator_Genghis
HandyGualord
Imperator_Ragnar
Warrior Bobo
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusaders-Shogun|PM
Imperator_DragonSlayer
Imperator_Boru
Konstantine
Commodus
Imperator_Swagger
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:50 pm

Welcome Chucky, glad to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
Vegetius
Vegetius

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:17 pm

Thank you and im glad to be here
Back to top Go down
Vegetius
Vegetius

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:22 am

Well i guess i just wanted to post this i wanted to tell you guys a bit about myself!

Im 15 my name is Charles I live in Canada Ontario i am French and i love soccer/Football i hope to become a great soccer player or to be in the army one day.I Have done somethings that im not proud of like doing drugs as when i was young i said i would never touch that or do it and now im at a point that i just do it everyday but i say that Pot is not a drug like the others i have tryed at a so young age in my life but hell you have to have fun in your life right?
I have decided to stop doing for awhile ( but im sure i wont as i always say this and i always redo it! )
I been playing rtw for years now and i just play for it to past my time or if i got nothing to do.
I think more by more you will talk to me and play etc the more you will learn about my life and etc. Btw i just want to do this because
i am now in your clan i guess i can say i trust you all! Smile Glad to be on board~
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:26 am

You are still pretty young m8.
Back to top Go down
Vegetius
Vegetius

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:32 am

Belive me i know mate!
Back to top Go down
splatius

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:07 am

Hi

I am Splatius. Although I am fairly new to playing Total War online. I have fought a few battles with Imperator_ManyScalps and have become friends with him. I am hoping to join your clan and learn more about playing TW.

I was at one time the leader of a 1,500 plus strong gaming clan called EliteForce420.

I am a Co-Owner of a gaming site called eGameSource, which has recently merged with Reliablegaming. www.reliablegaming.com

We create and modify games like Diablo II and WOW.

As a former leader of a very large gaming clan, I appreciate your code of honor. It is very similar to the one I insisted that my clan followed. Our clan to this day has a very good reputation for that very reason.

You can contact me either here, on TW or yahoo IM as Splatius.
Thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Welcome Splatius, any friend of Manyscalps is a friend of ours. I think I speak for everyone when I say "Welcome to the clan!"

We're a humble little group who also enjoy an honourable reputation. As for you being new, thats not a problem. Our philosophy on experiance is that skills can be learned, but a jerk will likely remain a jerk.

What Total War games do you have? Do you use xfire and/or ventrilo?

Feel free to change your tag, I hope to see you on the field.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Hello Splatius, as Romulus said any friend of Many's is a friend of ours, welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down
splatius

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:29 am

Hi and Thank you

I have downloaded xfire but haven't signed up yet. I do have ventrillo, in fact I think that is where I first met Manyscalps. After Thompson invited me to Sandy's vent.

BTW as I said in my earlier post, I am a co-owner of a gaming site. We also have hosting services and website/forum creation. I understand that you guys already have forums, but if you need hosting or anything else, let me know...

Thanks for the warm welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:26 am

Glad to have you and welcome. cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:35 am

Splatius my xfire name is nachtjagd, add me to youre friends list.
Back to top Go down
splatius

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:38 am

OK will do Very Happy

Just had my first team battle with Manyscalps as an Imperator.

Heroic victory Smile
850 (520) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nat1119
Nat1119

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Hey, Im nathan from newfoundland canada. Im pretty new to the total war series but not to rts style games in general.
I played a few games with manyscalps and its because of him im more into getting into a clan and learning how to play.

I have xfire and ventrillo.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Hello Nat1119, if you are looking for a nice group to hone youre fighting skills with you have come to the right place. Imperators are a group of honor bound soldiers who will offer there hand in friendship to any who desire the same. We ask all our new recruits to review the code of honor and conduct, if you feel like its you then welcome aboard.

My xfire name is nachtjagd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Recruitment Thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6