Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Recruitment Thread

Go down 
+35
Imperator_Octavian
BigJohn
Imperator_Sithis
Imperator_Eve6
Imperator_Rais
[EIL]-Gambit{Hastatus_po}
Imperator_Celtic
JewJitsu
Imperator_sparta
Imperator_Macedonian
Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh
Imperator_Simmi
Ranger
Icesham
-Crusaders-Ravenim
Spartan
Vonmawn
|-HoS-|-Alexander
Foehammer
-Crusaders-Trisp
Voll
jamesoakman
Imperator_Romulus
RageParabola
Imperator_Genghis
HandyGualord
Imperator_Ragnar
Warrior Bobo
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusaders-Shogun|PM
Imperator_DragonSlayer
Imperator_Boru
Konstantine
Commodus
Imperator_Swagger
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:32 pm

Welcome to the Imperators
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Octavian

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:26 am

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to playing with you guys.

My Rec account is Rec_Hamilcar.

If someone could give me some pointers on posting screenshots that would be greatly appreciated. =D
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:59 am

check the war room, there is a thread called "takeing screenshots"
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:30 pm

Hey Hamilcar, whats your xfire name? I think its the easiest and definately fastest way to take and post screen shots. It takes me all of five secs to post a screenie. Just hit Scroll Lock+S during a game and it will take a screen shot that you can then post by going to your xfire profile page(I recommend adding to your favorites), clicking on your screen shots, then share and copy/pasting the URL to our site.

Most of all, it does all the time consumeing stuff for you, its great. It sounds harder than it is so if you still have questions just ask me. BTW my xfire name is romulusaugustus. You can find most all of our xfires in the xfire names thread. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CaptainFalcon

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: My App.   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:14 pm

HELLO! I am CaptainFalcon(Flame) in game. I am 16, from America (colorado) and i like M2:TW! I have been playing the Total War games for over a year now (R:TW and M2 Combined). I like heavy Metal Music, History, Comedy and Slasher movies.

I have already had a tryout, with Imperator_Wolf, He sent me here. And that is why i am talking to you all now Razz
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CaptainFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:17 pm

Ah yes, my Xfire name is captainfalcon.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:38 pm

Hey haven't I played you like two days ago? We were in probably a 2v2 I think. Me and Bomber.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:42 pm

Welcome CaptainFalcon/Flame. Glad to see you in our forum. If you're interested in joining please refer to the previous few posts and also the Recruitment Process thread, follow the requirements and you'll be fine. Allways happy to have another Total War fan.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CaptainFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:01 pm

Imperator_Konstantine wrote:
Hey haven't I played you like two days ago? We were in probably a 2v2 I think. Me and Bomber.

I think you did. I believe i lost. Badly :p
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Yeah that was that game where Bomber and I battled you and another player in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CaptainFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:36 pm

Imperator_Konstantine wrote:
Yeah that was that game where Bomber and I battled you and another player in the desert.

I think i lost, but i did gain alot of information from the battle and my game has since improved.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CaptainFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:38 pm

So i need to mass 20 victories and give the pictures to show them, yes? sounds easy enough.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:32 pm

CaptainFalcon wrote:
Ah yes, my Xfire name is captainfalcon.

I sent you a friends request. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vegetius
Vegetius

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Chucky   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:32 pm

Hey Imperators,

I am chucky i was leader of TWK but i have disband it for no active in the clan and i just cant run a clan at the moment whit all the school shit going on but i want to be a part of a clan and one of the clans that i though was " Imperators " and i have decided to try to join your clan i have been playing this game for 2 years i have joined the greatest clans in TW, i can teach alot of things and im ready for anything!

Msn : Warriors_TKD_hockey@hotmail.com
Xfire: Chuck101best
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:05 pm

Hey weren't you with COR before you created your own clan?
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:29 pm

He was in alot of clans previously. Chucky has acquired quite a reputation on RTW for being a clan hopper. Careful with this one he was rejected from AoE for this reasons if it matters at all.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:48 pm

Humm thats sounds like someone we all know!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Vegetius
Vegetius

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:55 pm

If anyone wants to reach me please add my info to the Programs and i will be speaking to you
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:23 pm

Imperator_Icesham wrote:
Humm thats sounds like someone we all know!!!! LOL

True, but I have only hopped between two clans... Chucky on the other hand is more along the lines of 12-30000 (exaggeration obviously)

Also, not funny.

Wolf
Back to top Go down
Vegetius
Vegetius

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:55 pm

More like 10 but i double some... but im trying to change guys belive me.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:09 pm

Hello Chucky we are glad you find an entrest to join our group. We are willing to give everyone a chance but we are weary of clan hoppers and frown down on players who belong to more than one clan at one time... its dishonourable and untrustworthy. Many players are like flames that burn out fast, its the players that stand the test of time that are the ones most respected in the total war comunity. Look closely at our code of honour and know we will expect you to honour it. If you are willing to stay for the long haul and honour the code we will begin the recruitment process. This will require you to wear the recruit tag "Rec_Chucky". You must gain 20 victories with Recruit tag and post youre victories. After copleting youre 20 screenies the High Council will grant you full membership, that is assumeing you fought with honour and represent youreself liek an Imperator
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Sithis

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:59 am

chucky will be watched closesly as all new members are, there conduct amongst others will be recorded and if a misstep large or small i will report to my leaders so chucky... dont do anything stupid it would just be a waste of time for every one. besides whats the point of joining a clan just to get kicked from it... seems like a wasted effort accomplishing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:32 pm

Well said Boru.

One of our close allies has made it clear that you'd be an asset to our clan Chucky, and since skill is not one of our basic requirements, your having it would make you doubly welcome. I hope you keep up your intrest in becoming/remaining an Imperator. Very Happy

P.S. Yes doubly is a word. study
Back to top Go down
Vegetius
Vegetius

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Dont worry about the skills, i think i will show them when i need!
But thank you for having me in the Imperators i wont disrespect you all and make the clan look bad or have a bad reputation, and ou can trust me that i dont need to be look at or spy on, i truly do want to become a great member of Imperators.

Thank you Once more
cheers Very Happy alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Recruitment Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next