Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have rome total war 2

Go down 
+3
Imperator_Ragnar
Imperator_Celtic
Imperator_Boru
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

I have rome total war 2 Empty
PostSubject: I have rome total war 2   I have rome total war 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:25 pm

I just got my internet on with new video card, power supply and rome total war 2. Ill see you on the battlefield *salutes*
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: I have rome total war 2   I have rome total war 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:22 pm

Game is awesome, for me it plays more like a faster mtw2 than rome, I love it. Ive been doing some unit testing and I have my favorites. Only played 2 games on multiplayer 1v1 and they played well on ultra settings.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: I have rome total war 2   I have rome total war 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:46 pm

let me know if u wanna play i still play rome one alot,i have 2 i like it for the most part .i have had good luck 1v1 but strugled a little in team games.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: I have rome total war 2   I have rome total war 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Ive played many 1v1 and a few 2v2 with out any problems (# loving the game). I would love to fight beside you anytime.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Ragnar
Imperator_Ragnar

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: I have rome total war 2   I have rome total war 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:27 am

Its a great game fun wise. The haters seam to be in denial that there pc or net stinks, since the patch I have no issues I can cry about.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Holyblade
Praetorian
Imperator_Holyblade

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I have rome total war 2   I have rome total war 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:34 am

I agree for the most part, only few small glitchs in the game's AI. 1v1 I dont have problems. I love the game. I dont care about lobbies, they feed egos and bring out the arguments...but then again nothing feels better than killing a shit talker Cool 
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Deathbow
Hastati
Imperator_Deathbow

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I have rome total war 2   I have rome total war 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:39 am

Hi guys, I will join you soon. Waiting for my new pc to arrive anyday from pricewatch. i7 core 2 tb hd 16 g ram and same card as Boru the gtx 650..I cant wait bounce 

see you soon brothers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Teutonic
Legionarie
Imperator_Teutonic

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I have rome total war 2   I have rome total war 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:45 am

I got on here and 2 diff times there was 26 users on this site..keep waiting to pass that 27 marker Razz  so close..

anyway good to see some of us alive and well. Rome 2 rocks! How do you have your battles count on leaderboards ? I keep winning battles and I have no position..scratch .. Romulus you are the wise man, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I have rome total war 2   I have rome total war 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Imperator_Teutonic wrote:
anyway good to see some of us alive and well. Rome 2 rocks! How do you have your battles count on leaderboards ? I keep winning battles and I have no position..scratch .. Romulus you are the wise man, any ideas?
Are you playing quick battles or are you joining one from the game list? Only the "drop in" battles count for ranking I think.

I like it too but the units were very unbalanced when I played online...but it has been a few patches. Been doing my Roman legendary campaign mostly, up to turn 200. Game runs fine for me. What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: I have rome total war 2   I have rome total war 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:35 am

mp is alot more balanced with patches now, and yes quick battles are the only way to rank. I figured that out after many wins with out ranks. My new problem is players who save few fast units and the run around til time expires or they just disconnect both ending in a "draw". Ticks me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have rome total war 2   I have rome total war 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have rome total war 2
Page 1 of 1