Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics   Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:10 am

Guys when we play Rome qaulity is way more important than qaunity.I always get gold attack and usualy gold defense sometimes silver defense.The other thing is to always check that youre cataphracts and praetorians actualy pull there melee weapons out with the alt/attack, sometimes you have to hit alt attack more than once.If you use alt attack with those upgrades there is a 90% chance you will dominate the cav battle and have plenty cavs left to win the inf battle.The only thing you should be very weary of are good chariots, I recomend fire arrows on the chariots the same time youre cavs go in to destroy them.

If you see roman infantry in a testudo and you have the oppurtunity charge them with youre cavalry then retreat, usualy this will devestate them and send many running.

a good cav team can usualy win team battles without even useing the majority of there force.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics   Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 2:35 pm

OK thanks boru!!! I need some training on ROME Iam rusty on how fast pace this game is but its funner then I thought....!!!!!!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics   Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Well, this is what I found to be a truth from my trials with different cavalry, 6 Companion Cavalry with 3 shield and 3 sword upgrades are a far better unit composition the 4 Cataphracts.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics   Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 5:03 pm

Thanks Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics   Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics Empty

Back to top Go down

Rome Total War:Cavalry Tactics
Page 1 of 1