Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inter-clan hotseat campaign

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:54 am

Im gonna form an alliance with Scotland.....and then ill give them Bologna Very Happy

(joking jocolor )
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Heehee Pazu. Hey, maybe you should give Bologna to sparta, and move that army north. I dont know, just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Thats a great Idea. Bologna is isolated from main HRE. What do u thinhk pazu.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:01 pm

BTW, Boru gave me the file. I'll give it to you over xfire if I see you Sparta. If not I'll either post it here or email it to you tonight.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Sorry Pazu, I forgot to end my turn before I saved it. Rolling Eyes Heres the file you need:

http://www.filefront.com/17230035/intergrand-eng-1.sav

I ended up makeing mostly roads and troops my first turn. My army at Rennes is there to support you Boru, I dont think I got close enough, but the city is yours. I also sent my southern army to help Sparta and I sent my princess to Pazu instead of Boru. Cool

Only two more weeks and I get to play again. cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:09 pm

:phew:

Im glad u figured that out before i completely un installed and re installed my game Razz

kk as soon as i get home ill download it and do my turn, sry about last night, i had a long day celebrating my brothers birthday (not genetically my brother but for intents and purposes yes Razz )

We saw Salt - not as 3 Dimensional a movie as i had hoped for, its basically like a Jason Bourne movie except with Angelina Jolie......

On top of that i had to get up at 7 am this morning for school....so all tolled i was out of it and rly wanted to get to bed.....

[/rant]

Ok i think i know what to do with my turn...dont worry, we'll light a firecracker off those CA boys behinds Laughing
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:12 pm

It wont help your game not loading problem Pazu. I hope you get it figured out, you only get 24 hours for your turn. Let me know if you need help.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:58 pm

kk heres a summary of what i did with my turn:

-Moved Catholic Priest up north towards Sweden
-Moved Princess down south towards Rome
-Moved army stationed near Hamburg down south towards Innsbruck
-Moved spy towards Venice
-Built dirt roads in most german provinces
-Built Town Watch in Bologna
-Recruited Town Militia in Bologna
-Recruited Merchant in Vienna and Nuremburg

I guess from this u can figure out that im preparing a defense against Venice. I figure my main objective as Holy Roman Emperor should be to defend the Pope. Ideally if Venice attacks it will be only them, not an Italian alliance consisting of Venice, Milan and Sicily, although in the early period the HRE is much better than any of them, i figure that if i must i can hold off an attack from them for a while, until an outside party intervenes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:28 pm

i dont know about u guys, but i rly think we need to get this hotseat campaign rolling....but poor Calenae cant load the save file Sad

At this point i believe they should kick him or find a replacement. I wish we didnt have to but weve explored so many options and none have worked, maybe theres some kindof unseen force at work here but idk, anybody agree with me? Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:02 pm

Yeah, we all agree. I was talking to Soulfly, and hes just too nice to ask him to drop out. We've done everything we can think of to figure it out but I've got no idea why its still not working for him. Give it a day or two at the most, I'm sure he'll fix it or drop out soon.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 pm

yea this is the same thing that stoped the Grails hotseat campaign. I will lose "the fire" at this pace.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Hey Boru, do you have the file again?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Soulfly said it was sent to me but I couldnt find it in my inbox, spam or trash emails. The need to resend or get it to us with xfire maybe.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:13 pm

K, you should post that here
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:47 pm

So... With my turn 5 complete I got your Alliance and accepted Sparta. I also gave you Marcelles(sp) on my southern boarder to help boost your income. If you wanna move an army north we can capture that castle sooner.

My diplo is on his way to you Pazu. Im gaining new territory every two turns or so for the next few turns.

Here's the file for your turn Paz, I'll email it to you too. Wink http://www.filefront.com/17823245/intergrand-HR-5.sav
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:00 pm

So Sparta, are you planing on going for the islands? The council just gave me a mission to wipe the rebels off the island just south of me with some of my best troops as a reward. Let me know before you set sail, maybe we can work something out. Im getting a nice power base built up. Very Happy

My princess is still on the way Pazu. Wink
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:10 pm

Your turn Pazu, I just finished my 7th turn. Get the file from here: http://www.celticalliance.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=7469#7469 if I dont see you on xfire.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:55 pm

wow rom i didnt see your last messege. im so sorry. yes i have wiped out any continental rebels inside my area. i wanna takemy conquests to the italian islands. then start building up internally. then i willgo on from there. how are you doing.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Sounds good Sparta. Im making 3k a turn atm, thinking of building some churches and making a run for Pope.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:44 pm

So Sparta, is that you about to take Corsica/Sardinia next turn? It was one of my missions but I see its about to fall next turn to someone. If its you Ill recall my men, if not I'll take it and give it to you. I'll also give you that castle north of you so you have one in two turns. Or sooner if you ask for it.

Still tring to make an alliance with HRE...

Oh and check out this propaganda thread I made, we could have alot of fun with it. http://www.celticalliance.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=7517#7517
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:03 pm

ya i forget wich ones wich from corsica and sardinia. THe one in the north is wat im going for . you can take the one in the south.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:37 pm

No, you take them both Sparta, Ill divert to Spain, gotta keep the Moors in check. The one in the north was the one I needed to complete my mission but if your already there thats even better. Very Happy

Hows you economy? You making money?

Great propaganda post! Muhahaha!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:42 pm

LOL ya thanks.economy is great. 4. 4.5k a turn. but it will be slow these next few turns. im completely converting my construction production to absolute military expansion. ima get my army goin. then go with the buildings. How bout u ??
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Im only making 3k a turn but thats because I lowered my tax rate to get my population built up alittle. I started making churches like I said I might do, are you planing something against the Pope? Also is that still a rebel settlement just south of you?

Did you see Venice's reply to your prop post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inter-clan hotseat campaign
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next