Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inter-clan hotseat campaign

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Inter-clan hotseat campaign Empty
PostSubject: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Our long time allies have invited us to an inter-clan Medieval 2 hotseat campaign. Anyone interested please sign up.

{CA}Colin747:
Quote :
Hey, we are looking to try and arrange and inter-clan hotseat campain between CA and its allies, atm there are five places for each clan.

Only players who will stick at the campain should join as it will last quite a while also we ask that the file must not take longer than two weeks to do a full turn (from first player to first player), members will be allowed max three warning before they are removed and their faction given over to ai control.

Once we have a full quota of players from all the clans we will chose factions, one player from each clan will chose a faction in turn.
e.g
Player from CA takes Scotland
Player from Imperator takes Moors
Player from Grails takes Denmark
etc

If you are interested in taking part please leave your details in the following format.

Name:
Email:
Xfire:

Thanks, look foward to hearing from you Very Happy

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:41 pm

So as of now we have Boru, Sparta, and myself. Anyone else interested?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:18 pm

So we're picking factions now. Heres what we have so far:

1. {CA}Colin747 - Russia
2. Imperator_Boru - England
3. {GrailKnights} Coach - Poland
4. {CA}Soulfly - Moors
5. Imperator_Romulus - France
6. {GrailKnights]Beaner - Denmark
7. {CA}Shadow - Egypt
8. Imperator_Sparta - Milan
9. {GrailKnights}Calenae - Spain
10. {CA}Gothic - Byzantine
11. {CA}Freddy - Turkey
12. {CA}BeNNN - Sicily
13. {CA}Death Merchant - Venice
14. {CA}Flofri

Inter-clan hotseat campaign Campaignstart2

I was thinking about Byz or HRE but now I think I should be France? But if Coach or Soulfly take France maybe...Scotland or...Denmark? Or maybe HRE still? I dont know but we should definately get as close as possible to each other. Who are you thinking about Sparta?

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:24 pm

ya i was in the same scenario. im thinking About Scotland, France, MIlan,Spain,moors, portugal, Denmark, or HRE. ya being as close as possible is important. if france and scotland are taken we should take the other close factions and just expand to our eachother would be great. im waiting for the ppl before me to choose before i cohose myself
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Alright, I'll get france if its still open.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:14 pm

that would be sweet if we could land france and scotland or any factions on the west. I almost chose venice, hre, milan combo but I didnt like how central they are. I think haveing us work our way from a corner will be easier to build a strong empire.

I guess we should have started this thread before I made my choice Razz @ least it will be randomness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Ya i was thinking about a france england scotland combo but that would prevent england from using the resources from the rest of the islands . inother words scotland and england have to share resources. and also we would be isolated and not expand. with milan in the picture we are in reach with the other sides of the world
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Yeah good point about Scotland Sparta. Hopefully Boru can knock them out early and get control of the whole island. I think Milan would be a good third choice, you just have to watch HRE and Venice. France would have to support you right away. I can give you a settlement to help you start off if we do it that way.

And np Boru. England is a good choice. Very Happy Now lets see what they pick...
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:03 pm

yea thats the plan for me is to go for york asap and head north. I hope denmark wont harass me so I can turn and wipe out Ireland.

How does diplomacy work.. scratch .. do I send diplomat to you and let youre AI decide ? Right away we need to form alliance's and get trade rights going.

Im wondering what to focus on first in developments. Churchs to gain religous favor and keep my people happy, Ports and mines for the money or on my military. I think build the money makers first to secure financeing and recruit merc's and militia to blitz rebel settlements early on.

Last edited by Imperator_Boru on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:11 pm

I think gaining the military dominance is important early. Gain alot of settlements, get your cash. and keep ur peeps happy.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:19 pm

If I remember from our hotseat, you use the diplomat to send a request and you find out if they accepted on your next turn.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Looks like I get France. Surprised And Sparta only has to wait for 2 people to pick. I like our chances. I would have never guessed that they would go for Poland and the Moors.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Excellent. Next ill go for Milan. If Taken. HRE, Denmark,Portugal, are the other options.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:08 am

sweet ! Poland and moors.. scratch I wonder what the strat is for those factions.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Awsome, looks like Sparta got Milan. Cool
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:12 pm

yup . so far everythings goin as planned. but the other clans are a little bit spread out and not close to eachother.we got the best positions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:53 pm

On my first turn I'm going to besiege Bordeaux and Dijon. Ill move my army from Angers to Rennes in support of Boru's Captian Robin and convert Angers from a castle to a town. Im also sending a princess to Caen to form an alliance with England(two turns).

On Sparta side I want to send my Marseilles army up to Bern in support of Sparta. I think we should get that before HRE. It will take my army four turns to get there so you will have a few turns to prepare if you agree. Ill also be makeing alot of troops in Marseilles on turn one, two and, three to help guard Milan while we go north.

I basically want to hold the Pyranees as my southern boarder untill we get consolidated.

Im going to build all troops the first turn, and a few boats, except 1200 to convert Angers and 600 to build a mustering hall in Toulouse.

Dont forget diplomats.

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Damn rom u really did ur research. haha. Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Im open to suggestions too. Boru might want to take his army out of france to bolster his fight against the scotts. It should be safe surrounded my me.

What are you guys going to do your first turn?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:48 am

I was thinking the same thing Romulus, I will take them by ship to reinforce the York envasion. After I take out the rebels Im sure Ill be in a death fight with scotland, hopefuly they wont get support from denmark. After I secure the united kingdom I can merge my forces with you guys.

Which way are we going first, towards spain or east ? I think we would be wise to deal with west before we go east just because the west can only go east and we will be in there way. What do you guys think ?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:52 am

Well i think we first move slowly to conquer the Iberians. I will supply with troops, and build my way slowly into italy. SO i think our first invasions should be in Iberia/Italy.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm surrounded by rebels, so I'll be at least 5 turns dealing with them. I want to give Marseilles to Sparta and Rennes to Boru. I think Boru should focus completely on the island, and sparta on getting a strond defence at home.

When i get Bordeaux on turn 2 Ill be shareing a border with portugal. I might want to send a diplomat and try to at least get a trade agreement, if not an alliance with them. They'll have the hardest time in spain and might be wise to help them fight the other two untill we make our move. idk, we'll see.

I suggest you both try to get and keep a perminate diplomat outside Paris ASAP so we three can make alliances and be able to help each other with money on any turn. etc.

You might also do what I did and play your first round on singleplayer and take a few notes on what exacty your going to be doing that turn. It probably wont be too much.

I do know the last thing we want is for anyone of us to have a crusade against us. They get free upkeep, new troops, and can haul ass across the map. Do you guys think we should try to get one of us elected pope in the long run? By starting out building churches and clergy? Or stick with only military right off?

Are you plannig on takeing Rome Sparta? Or protecting it?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 pm

I agree with your Rom. Lets get our alliances created first. And for Rome, if the Pope pisses me off. Im gonna conquer the shit out of him. If he stays a good boy , ill protect it. My first target will be Florence to the Southeast. and Idk about Dijon. Do u want DIjon rom or i should take it. Those 2 settlemnts are within my reach. We should have our concerns militarily than religously. But I think staying within the bright side of the pope will be a good idea. If not well cut his head off. What do u guys think
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:23 pm

If this is still open, id like to join, even with 6 classes next semester my schedule is pretty flexible.....

So here are my choices for who id like to play:

1: Aztecs (LOL jk)
1: Portugal
2: Venice
3: Scotland

If i can play as any of those 3 ill be happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:20 pm

IDK Pazu, register and throw in your name. We're still picking factions. Venice is taken btw.

Looks like only one more person left to pick. Boru, you may only have an AI Scotland to deal with and I have an AI Portugal. Twisted Evil And no one has HRE? Wow Pazu, HRE would be an awsome pick for you, we'd have north west europe on lock-down.

If Pazu doent get in or doesnt get HRE then yes Sparta I think you should get Bern when my back-up army arrives. I'll help you get it quick. Its a strong castle and we dont want HRE to get it first. It will help protect your capital from the Alps. Is my opinion, I dont at all want to tell you guys how to play..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign Empty

Back to top Go down

Inter-clan hotseat campaign
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next