Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel?   What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:42 am

No... I'm not writing a novel, but...

I did find my Civ3 Complete again and I'm addicted drunken . Obviously, I haven't been on Rome in a while so I'll try to break the spell Sid Meiers has cast upon me, and do some more "clan - orientated" activities.

If you are interested in playing (Its online is like RTW, you don't need to be logged into GameSpy, you just have to have it), I think you can go www.sidmeiers.com - but don't hold me to it Very Happy . The cost for the complete edition - it's HIGHLY recommended - around $15 dollars for a decent estimate.

It wouldn't hurt to expand our Z.O.C. as far as I'm concerned sunny .

king Mace king
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel?   What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 am

that looks fun Mace, Ill keep my eyes open king
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel?   What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:35 am

Imperator_Macedonian wrote:

It wouldn't hurt to expand our Z.O.C. as far as I'm concerned sunny .

Heehee, well said Mace.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_BaronGrenfell
Imperator_BaronGrenfell

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel?   What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:17 pm

I have Civilization IV ? you got that ? it's a pretty awesome game for taking over the world and nukeing places haha
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel?   What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:12 am

I tried Civ4. I liked the new-ish gameplay and the better graphics, but I was so used to Civ3 that it seemed harder and longer to do stuff. Most of the stuff I remebered well so I did win the one game I played. I was thinking about getting CivRevolution too... but no money Razz . I detest nuking; I like playing old fashioned war without the nukes. To me it just seems like you build up this massive civ and it u just dont happen to have uranium at the wrong time u get RAPED Evil or Very Mad .

For any civ tips just ask Very Happy .

Mace
Back to top Go down
Imperator_BaronGrenfell
Imperator_BaronGrenfell

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel?   What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Oh I know what you mean about the Uranium, I had the fortune of holding the only continent with Uranium in it haha. Made every country that wanted it pay me lik 10,000 gold and all there technology. You should fire up Civ IV if ya still got it and we can kick some ass on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel?   What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Recently I've been playing as the Ottomans and so far I'm conquering everything with the Sipahi Twisted Evil ( 8 ATK?! HOLY S***!!) If you have Civ III Complete we can play online too. I'll try to find my Civ IV, cause I'm enjoying Civ III too much.

I think I also have Civ II "Test of Time" ( isin't that from like 96? Shocked ) lying around somewhere...

Mace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel?   What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing Mace? Writing a novel?
Page 1 of 1