Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mace's Great Return... ACT III

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Mace's Great Return... ACT III Empty
PostSubject: Mace's Great Return... ACT III   Mace's Great Return... ACT III EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:10 am

Algeirs, Lisbon, then a few Celtic ports (thank God they were friendly), and now the English channel. About this channel, it really ruff. Yeah, the two seas (the Sea of the West and the Sea of the Northlands), converging?? Humph, I guess it was bound to happen. Hopefully these Mediterranean Galleys can stand up to it. No wonder why the Vikings and Barbarians up here make such good vessels, they have this choppy whitewash to look out at every morning. Quite a sight.

It's been 6 months since I've set out to do this. I will always wonder, "Was it wotrh it Mace, was it?? Thousands of miles of traveling, a little skirmishing, the ocean every day to the west, land to the east, but should I...", NO. It's too early to be thinnking like that. This won't be a disaster, I'm heading to the land stained red with honor and blood with the pristine white cross, y'know, Denmark?

We will be there in less than a week. These scholars don't lie, they've been on time with our location ever since we left the Mediterranean. Nice job. Heh, I just realized something...I'm taking to myself!! Heh heh, a true one-on-one conversation with your anylitical mind and your conceious mind, how clever, I wonder who came up with this idea, so anyhow...

"Sir?"
"Yes?"
"The scholars say that it will take 5 days to reach Denmark."
"Well then, let's keep on cautious watch then!"
"Um, Sir, we haven't seen a single sign of enemy, or aggerssion in any way for that matter. I know we are safe."
"You know for sure, totally, 100%?"
"Um, well, yes, I mean, uhh, well..."
"Let this be a lesson to you."
"Eh..."
"Fear is harmful. When there is no fear the feeling of safety is present in it place. Fear is always about, it is just watching as safety momentarilly takes its place. Then suddenly fear can return. Both are emotions, feelings, not animated objects. So then, how can you protect yourself from fear when safety can't give you a sign of Fear's presence?"
"But you said, "Fear is always present, so safety can't do anything to..."
"Preciesly my point!!... So, many watches then??"
"Yes my lord, as fear is watching us..."

Ok, heres the scoop. I just ordered my recovery disc a few days ago and it'll takes a few days to get here. When it does, it should take me by the beginning of December, tops, to get myself back on RTW, so keep holding on!

Mace

Last edited by Imperator_Macedonian on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Mace's Great Return... ACT III   Mace's Great Return... ACT III EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:25 pm

dear god almighty and sweet baby jesus, at least its getting there, just make sure to b silent and moan about the date Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Mace's Great Return... ACT III   Mace's Great Return... ACT III EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 8:58 pm

Mace you always capture me with youre story writeing, well done. However long it takes... it will be a good day when youre return to the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Mace's Great Return... ACT III   Mace's Great Return... ACT III EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:13 pm

hmm story telling eh? hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mace's Great Return... ACT III   Mace's Great Return... ACT III Empty

Back to top Go down

Mace's Great Return... ACT III
Page 1 of 1