Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mace's Great Return... Act II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Mace's Great Return... Act II Empty
PostSubject: Mace's Great Return... Act II   Mace's Great Return... Act II EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:23 pm

Mace awoke to the most gruesome scene that had ever befallen him; the city of Ithica had been burnt to the ground except for the hall and the temple and a few spared merchants' homes. Then he saw the blood bath. 19,000 of his men lay before him on the wasted beachfront. His two best Generals, Palemino and Tyran lay dead beside him. A few survivors straglled back to Ithica with him...... and he so baldy wanted revenge...

Within a month the town had been well rebulit and the army had regained to a stength of 5,500 troops. Mace and another one of the survivors, an officer named Crassas travelled to Delphi to consult the Oracle there to see where he could seek his vengance on the slippery Vikings. They underwent a ritual and the Oracle only murmured one phase..."Tripoli"..."Tripoli"...

He soon travelled there with 300 men, and wondered what sign could find to lead him next. He saw a few burly men threatening man who seemed to be a sailor. He fought them off an soon got into a conversation with the man. Mace soon discovered that he was the man was a merchant in debt about to sell his huge fleet to pay it off. Mace offered an altirnative: The Macedonian Ranks...

Soon they returned to Ithica to collect all of the men, took a quick trip to Athens to collect some supplies, and then they were off to Algeirs for their first stop....

OK look I'm pretty pissed. I just got my laptop back today and I found out that they had to ersase my entire hard drive, so no more RTW data, Civ3 data, Xfire data, or data of any kind- it's all gone. And now I have to get a stupid recovery disk to load everything on there again so I can actually use it. Then I have to re-install EVERYTHING. If I ever come back on, well that's questionable on its own. I wouldn't want to have such an untimely departure. So keep hanging in there, and hopefully things will clear up.

cheers ALL HAIL MACE cheers

Last edited by Imperator_Macedonian on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Mace's Great Return... Act II   Mace's Great Return... Act II EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 am

i would fire your repair guys, take a pila, chuck it at their face, and then scalp them, just for the trouble they have caused you, but it is good news that your at least close.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Mace's Great Return... Act II   Mace's Great Return... Act II EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:20 am

thetruegreek wrote:
i would fire your repair guys, take a pila, chuck it at their face, and then scalp them, just for the trouble they have caused you, but it is good news that your at least close.

I would leave it at just a pilla in the face... that seems like the ulimate diss right there.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Mace's Great Return... Act II   Mace's Great Return... Act II EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:03 am

We will wait for you as long as it takes Macedonian. You are a skilled writer, very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mace's Great Return... Act II   Mace's Great Return... Act II Empty

Back to top Go down

Mace's Great Return... Act II
Page 1 of 1