Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

new game Empty
PostSubject: new game   new game EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:55 pm

hey guys, i just got call of duty 2, and i wanted to know if any of you play it so i can have someone who knows me play with me online.

i kindve need to get past that noob phase Embarassed

if anyone wants to tell me if there is a multiplayer still existing for it, id like to know to Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_TNA
Senate
Imperator_TNA

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-06-11

new game Empty
PostSubject: Re: new game   new game EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:38 pm

There's still a healthy multiplayer base going, even with CoD4 out. If your going through the noob phase just try to stay away from rifle only games Wink
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

new game Empty
PostSubject: Re: new game   new game EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:50 pm

I have cod2 and cod4 both fun games. Unfortunatley I dont have enough time to play them all right now. Ive been working all week + the weekends but it wont always be like this

cheers hey TNA, long time no see bud.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

new game Empty
PostSubject: Re: new game   new game EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:34 am

Wow your right Boru, I don't even remember TNA posting from months ago Sleep ... and no I don't have COD2.

Mace
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

new game Empty
PostSubject: Re: new game   new game EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:04 am

I've had that game for a few years... I 'm not the best at fps. however, i do ok at that game if i am a sniper. its the same as the other fps i've played. as a sniper, its all about finding a not so obvious sniping position with a good view. there's one where i hide under a table... Cool it just so happens there is a machinegun in easy sight of it. I got 20 kills from the machine gun alone one game. Some of the hacks I've seen, for you to be aware of, are: the flying man (they fly above the battlefield. its easy to kill them once you realize whats going on) and the "pancake dude" (he is flat as a pancake until he wants to shoot. I love to kill these guys as a well hid sniper). One of my favorite people to snipe are the guys running along the electric wires on top of the electric poles. lol! Its a cool game over all.

new game Modern_legionary1

Last edited by Imperator_Josephus on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

new game Empty
PostSubject: Re: new game   new game EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:24 am

Speaking of new games. Is anyone interested in a WW2 RTS that is similar to total war? Its the "Sudden Strike" series. I used to play this before RTW came out. With all due humility i was about 25% better at sudden strike than i am at RTW. This series is incredible in multiplayer. It total war with more depth. Add to the battlefield tactics of RTW the dimension of using engineers to build bridges (nothing worse than having the enemy bridge a river and get behind you unnoticed), lay mines, repair tanks, and build tank barriers. You also use supply units to supply your army with ammo and parts. Unlike other WW2 RTS games, you control your airfield and can bomb your opponent's as well as be bombed yourself. The effect of hills is realistic. They give you a tactical advantage but can be overcome by concentrated arty fire or air strikes. I can go on and on about this game... Unfortunately, Sudden strike 3 kind of bombed because they didnt put a map editor in it. They are coming out with an addon with will overcome this short sight. Sudden strike and sudden strike 2 are still available and are very inexpensive. If anyone wants to try them, I would love to play. One weakness of sudden strike is single player. Unlike the total war series, single player is kind of dull.

new game Modern_legionary1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new game Empty
PostSubject: Re: new game   new game Empty

Back to top Go down

new game
Page 1 of 1