Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screen Shot Placements:

Go down 
+2
Imperator_Celtic
Imperator_Boru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Screen Shot Placements: Empty
PostSubject: Screen Shot Placements:   Screen Shot Placements: EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 1:33 am

Hey fellas from now on I want all of you to make youre own screen shot folder, like for example i have my own called Borus kills and Kirkwoods has his etc.Unless they are team battlles then
find out who wants to host it, If more than one wants to host it let the one with the most kills host it.This will reduce clutter and keep it organized so when i count there ss it wont be very hard.
We are going to make a special sig/medal for 100 kills,200 kills,400 kills,800 kills then the 1,000 mark.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Placements:   Screen Shot Placements: EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 9:45 am

i think (only a suggestion) we should only post wins in the team play when it is versus another clan team. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{D-T}BLack-Dragon|TH
{D-T}BLack-Dragon|TH

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Screen Shot Placements:   Screen Shot Placements: EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 10:06 am

I agree I think Boru is right. I beleave posting SS of inner clan fight would only cause plobems.
For example I dont win many 1 v 1 as im a team play and only win 1 on 1 even now and then.
What happens if you get somone always beating you and they are new. They would more than likey say they should be a high lord and not me. Or it could make some players stop playing all together which is a bad thing.
Plz heed my words as i now inner fighting can kill your clan as i once was a clan master. The way we run the Dragons Clan is much better, no one leader we are a coucil of 4. We always listen to what any rank dragon has to say and take votes on things.
this is way we all get along even if we fall out, we stay m8s. As in the long term its a game ment to be played for enjoyment and not stress lol! so take it easy Dragons but not on the enemy. lol! Good hunting and hail to all
Back to top Go down
HandyGualord
HandyGualord

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Screenshots   Screen Shot Placements: EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 1:47 pm

How do you make a folder for screenshots?
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: handy   Screen Shot Placements: EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 4:42 pm

on the bottom right on this screen there is a box called "New Topic". and there you have it Wink
Back to top Go down
HandyGualord
HandyGualord

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Placements:   Screen Shot Placements: EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 12:56 pm

How can you take a screen shot without using xfire?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Placements:   Screen Shot Placements: EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 2:31 pm

press the button nxt 2 f12 the "print sc sys rq" button.and then alt atb out of teh game and save it in paint by pressing paste.
Back to top Go down
HandyGualord
HandyGualord

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Placements:   Screen Shot Placements: EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 4:33 pm

I don't get the save and paste part, and what do you mean by save it in paint? Where do you paste the screenshot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Placements:   Screen Shot Placements: Empty

Back to top Go down

Screen Shot Placements:
Page 1 of 1