Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Esh
Esh

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories Empty
PostSubject: Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories   Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 12:56 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img185/5188/4v4merlinandceltpb1be9.jpg

i never take screens so this is the only one i have from way back when, taken by Kirkwood
i will start taking screens of my victories
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories   Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 7:26 am

Impressive win Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: i rember this one   Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 10:03 am

this was a very remeberable game. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{DRAGONS}NiteCloak|DP
{DRAGONS}NiteCloak|DP

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories   Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 10:46 am

In that ss, it says you had 144 men remaining yet your unit view only shows 24 archers left.
Back to top Go down
Esh
Esh

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories   Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 12:19 pm

Kirkwood took the pick(celtic then)
Back to top Go down
Esh
Esh

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories   Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 8:28 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img262/9354/0000ki4.gif

i started this one against mad cat and quickly rushed and was able to destroy him with a suitable army left to destroy tock's army because cloud was defeated on that side of the map
Back to top Go down
Esh
Esh

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories   Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 8:39 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img262/8615/0002iz3.gif

this one was a little more frustrating..the other guy was foreign or something because he didnt cooperate and i had to rush the army by myself because i didnt want to get torn up by their art,
both england and the mongols were joined and i was able to defeat the right side(england) of their large army but my forces where then disoreinted and with the mongols cav they were swarming and isolating my units..i was able to wound some of mongols ground forces and defeat some of the cav with mine but the little forces left of england after gaining their composure after routing came and i was being attacked heavily..so with the units left in the picture i retreated to the moorish partner who hadnt moved an inch. he was then able to easily defeat the remninants of the two forces
Back to top Go down
Esh
Esh

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories   Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 12:55 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img244/544/0003fu4.gif

1on1 no cav
this is where i excel no cav!
i have never tried byz with my rush strat but it turned out pretty well... my inf kamikazi and take out as much of anything in their path then support with my archer units weakening his idle units

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img244/4232/0004cq8.gif

posted this one because it was memorable to me. i was doing so well but my partners let them triple team me and they got destroyed it was aful but memorable none the less..as you can see i had a small army yet killed more than anyone else on my team and only like 15 kills under the top killer if they would of done their part i would of won but all in fun no big deal

Last edited by on Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{D-T}BLack-Dragon|TH
{D-T}BLack-Dragon|TH

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories   Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 1:12 am

Dont worry about it m8 ie seen u fight. U told me u arnt that good. u r better than u think. good hunting to u my your wings block the sun for your enemies.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories   Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 3:01 pm

those are some impresive looking games u have had so far m8. Twisted Evil

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esh
Esh

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories   Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 6:18 pm

i always forget to take sreenshots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories   Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories Empty

Back to top Go down

Esh's Memorable Moments and Victories
Page 1 of 1