Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS

Go down 
+3
Imperator_Boru
|-HoS-|-Alexander
Imperator_Celtic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS Empty
PostSubject: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 12:16 pm

it think we need to swithch to kingdoms every body.my med 2 dosnt work anymore and i dont think sega is gonna make a patch ti fix it.the game play is better anyways. i like stainless better but not enopugh players ha=ve itso i think my only hope is to put up kingdoms gAmes and try to talk people in the lobby to join the game and explain why i cant switch.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:35 pm

Well, there is that option of going to kingdoms, or we could go back to RTW which I believe is much better.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:50 pm

I will play kingdoms anytime you want Celtic, I love it.I especialy want to be my Irish armies which Ive ben campaigning with on stainless steel.

RTW is better ?! Suspect what have you ben smokeing What a Face nothing can compare to the medieval eras !.
Just kidding Alex I know you dont smoke Very Happy

I have done my share of rtw and it seems so out dated for me now.But I will play again to refresh myself.

I have some old builds on there I would love to test out against the new school of rtw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:15 pm

Any time you want to bring those armies in to RTW I will be waiting lol! and I just think that the gameplay for RTW, and the battles are much better. Remember, I told all yall that I think Legions and Phalanxes are the best inventions to ever come to the battlefield (excluding gunpowder which I still hate). But other than that, the battles of the Middle Ages where intense, but the battles of Rome where far more intense in my book.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:24 am

So kingdoms and rtw it is. i will have my armenian army in rtw waiting Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
-Crusaders-Deathblow|KT
-Crusaders-Deathblow|KT

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:43 am

yeah guys ive put rome on my computer and am only playing that at the moment, though i am frustrated at my lack of skill. Mad
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:29 am

-Crusaders-Deathblow|KT wrote:
yeah guys ive put rome on my computer and am only playing that at the moment, though i am frustrated at my lack of skill. Mad

hahaha, DB, you will get better, just takes some practice. And Spartanbat, go ahead and bring that Armenian Army on in, I wish to see it. lol
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:14 am

I like stainless steel far better than regular kingdoms. In reference to RTW, the visual experience is not as good, but there are so many more people playing RTW than MTW2it makes playing it more fun. I hate sitting in the lobby for 15 minutes waiting to play a 1v1 because there are 15 people in the MTW2 lobby. At the same time of night, there are 30 - 40 people in RTW. It might be due to the fact that no one can get in the MTW2 lobby. Whatever the case, there are more people in RTW. I always play MTW2 with the camera at highest level anyway, so I don't see the detail of the fight.

Deathblow, I can get you up to speed very quickly in RTW. 80% of the game is your army build.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:36 am

WELL I DONT HAVE ROME, BUT I DO HAVE KINDOMS AND STAINLESS, SO THATS WHAT ILL BE PLAYING. HOPE TO GET SOME GAMES IN WITH SOME CRUSADERS STILL NOW THAT MTW IS ACTING UP.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:50 am

to borui like medieval time period better tpp i only meant that it plays smother and is easier to control. cav in paticular. to joe i like stainless better as well but only a few dozen poeple have it and thus making it the same comparision as your rome to med2.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 1:49 pm

Celtic, it is true that there are few on who have SS. It is also true that there are few who are in the lobby trying to play kingdoms. It seems like nearly the same amount as SS. Most want to play vanilla. If I am going to sit in a nearly empty lobby (thanks to gamespy) and wait for 1/2 hr. to play, I might as well play SS. Besides, we have a tourny going. I can use all the practice I can get for it.

With that said, I can easily change from SS to reg. kingdoms. Its no big deal.

It would be great to develope some skill in RTW so that we can make our presence felt among the clans involved in it.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:55 pm

Aye, I like the idea of getting a presence again on RTW, everyone knows us on MTW 2, but then again, we could just have a split campaign on both the games. For that matter, as long as we are wearing the -Crusaders- or }Crusaders{ tag, it doesnt matter what game we play, people will know who we are.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:56 pm

I was thinking that the difficulty we are having logging into GS at night was possibly caused by the time. I don't think is the case. I tried getting into the lobby about about 1 pm eastern today. I tried 3 times with no luck. It looks as if we want to play total war, we have to play kingdoms, SS, or RTW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS   WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS Empty

Back to top Go down

WE NEED TO SWITCH TO KINGDOMS
Page 1 of 1