Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Romulus name change back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Romulus name change back Empty
PostSubject: Romulus name change back   Romulus name change back EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 2:04 pm

Razz Due to the change to the clan tag, (my name is now too long) and the general antiquity of the name Romulus, formerly Romulus Augustus, I have decided to rename myself Rex. I've been Romulus since Rome came out, but I think Rex fits basicaly all time periods and is definately considerably shorter. I thought of shortening it to Rom, but nah. I just hope I can get used to it. Smile Let me also add that this is the best clan I've ever had the privlage of seeing, let alone be a part of. When I find the time to get online, and manage to find you guys, it truely feels like I am playing with family. I would never intentionally do anything to cause any of you grief. Now lets get back to the battle. See you guys on the field.

Rex

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Romulus name change back   Romulus name change back EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 2:12 pm

I cant wait to battle with you also,i dont see many of you US guys on since i live in the uk but ah well.I think you shoulda changed your name to Rom as you still keep your own sort of history which you ahve with Romulas.

Infact im changing my name back to Hannibal but il sortern it to waht people in Knights templar used to call me and thats Hanni (dont no why they just did lol! )
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Romulus name change back   Romulus name change back EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 2:23 pm

Hmm, damn you Hanni. Laughing Thanks for the dilemma. Maybe I will change back, i doh know. I may need to sleep on it. Hope to see you in battle once again Hannibal, I think I'll be getting home early tomarrow so I'll look you up when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: nice   Romulus name change back EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 4:04 pm

you know what romulus, your first post, what you said, thats how i feel about this clan, thats why this was the only clan i wanted to join after COR
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Romulus name change back   Romulus name change back EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 6:49 pm

I share that family/friend bound with all of you.I have nothing but nice things to say about every guy in our group.I know there will be a few bumps along our journys but to still be standing like an old roman building....that speaks volumes about the kind of players and people you all are.Long live the brotherhood !
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Romulus name change back   Romulus name change back EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 4:20 pm

...Rom it is. cheers You were right Hannibal. I'll keep Romulus on the forums and shorten it to Rom online. I'm very glad to have you in the clan Konstantine, you are a true and honoured friend and a valuable member.

Well said Boru..."Long live the brotherhood!".

Romulus AKA Rom
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: well...   Romulus name change back EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 9:29 pm

i just thank you guys for letting me in this clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romulus name change back   Romulus name change back Empty

Back to top Go down

Romulus name change back
Page 1 of 1