Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Belle's Map Pack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Belle's Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Belle's Map Pack   Belle's Map Pack EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 pm

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=2891

Quote :
This map pack will add 134 maps for use in custom battles and multiplayer. Maps are grouped and placed in alphabetical order by type: vanilla, random, places, faction. All maps also include previews, and to the best of my knowledge are unlocked or locked according to settlement capabilities to prevent unnecessary crashes. The selection of maps suit clan/competitive as well as casual play. I also included descriptions for common (in-game) and obscure (README) rules used during online play. While this was designed for RTW 1.5, this pack can also be installed into BI 1.6 to enhance the rather disappointing map selection. Feel free to distribute and/or alter this map pack at will.

Enjoy!
Belle

A bad-ass map pack that |-HoS-|-Belle made(A few maps were also contributed by we Imperators). Cool Its a great map pack and has previews for all the maps. I'd definately suggest you guys get it. If you want to keep both Belle and the Imperator map packs then just open the new custom_ locations.text and copy/paste the contents into the top of your custom_ locations.text and save it. Very Happy Any questions just ask.
Back to top Go down

Belle's Map Pack
Page 1 of 1