Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...Question about screen-shots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-11-18

...Question about screen-shots Empty
PostSubject: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:41 pm

...if i am approved, should i only post "outcome"(win/loss) shots or may I post action(in-battle) as well? and, must they be live, or can i post shots from a recorded match, as i record almost all of my battles.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:42 pm

thats all fine, usually we post outcomes though if you have a sick shot of the battle i would love to see it and recorded doesn't really matter, all the same outcome to me Wink

wish you luck cohort, i'll get to play with you in a week'ish.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

PostSubject: Re: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:48 pm

..thanks for the quick response Eve, and i look forward to learning from, and battling alongside you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:52 pm

ha, thats a first, trust me, if you want to know how to suck really bad then miraculousy win, watch me lol!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

PostSubject: Re: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:56 pm

...ahh, and humble as well. a very admirable quality Smile Youre not an Imperator for nothin, im sure you " lay suckaz' down wit authority" LOL
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:02 pm

well, that goes without saying Twisted Evil

most likely you will be the one teaching me, havn't played rome for half a year, although if you ever need tips on how to win with a 15k numidian or thracian army im your man Cool

just one tip, artillery is the best unit in the game, figure out how and you will be able to win with even the worst army in the world
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

PostSubject: Re: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:17 pm

..im ALWAYS willing to learn Smile anything you can teach me would be appreciated. but, most battle rules are " no art/no ele, etc.", right? but i do agree, if artillery is in play, then, used properly and strategically its unstoppable. Im off to the hunting grounds now, my friend. ill be back in a while Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:57 am

cohortXIII wrote:
...if i am approved, should i only post "outcome"(win/loss) shots or may I post action(in-battle) as well? and, must they be live, or can i post shots from a recorded match, as i record almost all of my battles.

We post victories as an Imperator in the war room. Feel free to share all youre expirences if you wish, just make a seperate thread.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

PostSubject: Re: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:41 am

Imperator_Boru wrote:
cohortXIII wrote:

We post victories as an Imperator in the war room. Feel free to share all youre expirences if you wish, just make a seperate thread.

...ok, should i just stick to posting them on my x-fire page then, and leave the forum posts to the Imperators ? i just want to follow protocol being new Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:58 am

you are aproved to join, start getting screenshots with Rec_cohortXIII
and make a thread in the war room "Cohorts Victories etc". Screenshots with Rec_ will honor the clan. You will only wear the Rec__ tag for a short while then you will be promoted. The Rec_ process weeds out the guys who are not 100% serious about joining. You seem like an Imperator to me Cool .
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Celtic speaks highly of you Cohort, I hope you stay with us! Twisted Evil Im fairly busy at the moment but I hope to fight along side you soon. See you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

PostSubject: Re: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:23 pm

..thank you to Imperator_Consul_Boru and everyone for welcoming me to the clan. my screen shot thread is now up at: cohortXIII Hall of Conquest. i hope you guys check it out, and ill be putting many more up very soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Question about screen-shots   ...Question about screen-shots Empty

Back to top Go down

...Question about screen-shots
Page 1 of 1