Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Imperators

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkona

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-06-24

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:19 am

Hello Imperators! No one has sent me here to be recruited, I simply chose to come. I have read your recruitment thread, and I agree to follow all the rules and instructions if I am to join this clan. I have been in many clans I guess you could say, Grailknights, USSR, TWR, CA but that's about it. I've grown up since then and I'm ready to begin a long run in a clan. I've been trained by many, and my skills work best in medieval 2 total war. But I know this clan isn't about skill, it's about loyalty and devotion, and good morality. I'm willing to do that, I wish to make new friends, learn new things and I hope you will welcome me. I've played many imperator players over the years, I respect them and find them worthy and virtuous opponents.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Hey Arkona. I just saw this thread, sorry it took so long for someone to respond...

You have indeed been in some good clans, we're honored you chose to apply here. Lately most of us have switched over to Shogun2. I cant speak for all of us but I think we have pretty much stopped playing the the other TW games and are focusing on staying in Tier 1 in the Shogun 2 clan wars. We are a small clan but as you said we're about loyalty and devotion, and good morality.

If your still interested please let us know.

GL&HF
Back to top Go down
Arkona

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:24 pm

I am still interested. I still have seen some players in M2TW like brwnbomber and average. But I can't really get shogun 2 total war at the moment, I do not have the money as much as I would want to get it.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Hello and welcome, Arkona!
Back to top Go down
Arkona

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Hello Icesham, thank you for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Arkona

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:27 am

so what exactly do I do now?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 am

If you have Steam or Xfire add me to your friends and we can hopefully get in some games.

Steam name: Imperator_Romulus
Xfire name: romulusaugustus

What games do you play? Do you have Teamspeak and a mic?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Imperators
Page 1 of 1