Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining to imperators

Go down 
+4
Imperator_Macedonian
Imperator_Boru
Manyscalps
Nat1119
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nat1119
Nat1119

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Joining to imperators Empty
PostSubject: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:24 am

Hey its me Nat again, i thought id post an application in the form of a new topic.
Ive already played along side of 2 imperators, manyscalps and merlin. Also alongside other good players from different clans.
I wanted to join this one because it caught my eye and i wanted to become a great general.
Back to top Go down
Manyscalps
Manyscalps

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Welcome aboard Nate..good to see you here...
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:32 pm

welcome Nat, we welcome youre aplication here. Please review the Imperators code of honor.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:02 am

Many have wanted to become a great general here but only a seldom few have had the will to do it Very Happy .

Mace
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Imperator_Macedonian wrote:
Many have wanted to become a great general here but only a seldom few have had the will to do it Very Happy .

Mace

That is so true Mace...
Back to top Go down
leonidas

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:58 pm

greetings from greece im a former member of leontes greek clan im playing total war games for almost a year and i want to join your clan because its more active from my oldest one.im not saying that im an expert player but i have some experience with good players i also have played with some imperators at med2 and they was very good.
i have read the code of HONOR and i agree with all of it and if become amember of your honorable clan then i will protect it with my life. i have a question :
.i have the steam do i also need the xfire?
right now im not playing empire because of some pc problems (virus)
but when i fix it i will be all active again,imtrying to play every day and my usual time of play is 22:00 - 03:00 or 04:00 and 14:00 - 19:00 almost every day (the time is local greek time:)) im looking forward for your reply thanks for reeding me cu.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Hi Leo, glad to see your interested in joining and thanks for the compliments. Just follow our guidlines and you'll be a member in no time. As far as xfire is concered we require all members to install it becouse that is our main line of communication. Xfire makes it very simple to for us to see what Imperators are online, what games they are playing, and find out if they want to team up. Wink I think I'm correct in saying that we only turn on steam when we play empires and thats only becouse we have to. Neutral

With you being in Greece I have to say I'm not really sure how many Imperators will be online the same time as you, but a few of us are on at wierd hours so that might work out. Also, do you happen to have Rome Total War?
Back to top Go down
leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:23 pm

yes i have rome total war and med2 but i play only empire but if u guys play only rtw then and i will play because i think its better.and also i tried to post on reqruitment topic but it says it is closed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Ok cool. We still play all three so I'm sure you'll get some of us to join you on Empires.

Hmm, the recruitment guidelines should be the only thing locked. You should be able to start a new thread still... Thanks for the heads-up, I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Hello Leonidas and welcome to our halls. Like Romulus said if you stick to our guidlines you will be Imperator in no time and we look forward to battleing beside you.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:35 pm

leonidas wrote:
and also i tried to post on reqruitment topic but it says it is closed Crying or Very sad

Hmm you might have been right about that, I think I fixed it now and guests should be able to make new topics in the recruitment hall. Very Happy Hope to see you on the field.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Oh, and if your still interested please change your name to Rec_Leonidas and wear that tag in all your online battles. Your two week trial period starts today. GL&HF Cool
Back to top Go down
leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:42 pm

let me know if i do it right,im trying to post in Old Recruitment Thread
is this right or i have to post in an other thread if is it so then plz post the direct link because im not good in finding things lol lol
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Heehee, no problem. Yeah the old recruitment thread is closed since we're now using a new format. Just post a new topic called Leo wants to join or something similar. Very Happy New Topic should be in the top left.
Back to top Go down
leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:49 pm

oh plz do not start the trial session just yet because i have problems with my computer (virus) when i fix it then i can play im offline right now
in the 2 week session i have to post 20 pic from what game? med2 or rtw?
Back to top Go down
leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:51 pm

ok i will do it when the computer problem be fixed ok?? im looking forward Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Ok just let us know when you get your computer sorted out. The 20 screen shots can be from any Total War game or all three. I'm not certain if we still require the ss though. Where did you find that at?
Back to top Go down
leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:08 pm

how do i get a pic from the empire is there a programe?because at med2 iknow that i can do it from the xfire but at the empire im not sure how scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:15 pm

With xfire turned on hit Scroll Lock and S at the same time. You should hear a camera click sound. Then to post them go to your xfire profile page, click on the picture and copy the URL and paste it on our site. I've only used xfire to take them so I'm not sure how to do it any other way.
Back to top Go down
leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:39 pm

ok very helpfull thanks and i'll let u know when i will be ready to play.i will post again when i am Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Ok bro np, hope to see you soon. Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Welcome Leonidas, glad you have chosen this clan alot of great guys here, make your self at home.. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:16 am

Hello Leonidas.
Back to top Go down
leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:07 am

hello everybody thanks for the wellcome i really starting to feel like home Smile is there any other greek in this clan ?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:56 am

Konstantine visits from time to time, but you'll be the only greek in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining to imperators   Joining to imperators Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining to imperators
Page 1 of 1