Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hail from the South

Go down 
+3
Imperator_BaronGrenfell
Imperator_Boru
Imperator_Famine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Famine
Imperator_Famine

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Hail from the South Empty
PostSubject: Hail from the South   Hail from the South EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Hello,
I am interested in becoming brothers in arms withe the Imperators. I played a game of ETW with Imperator Boru, and he can attest to my skill. I have taken a quick look at your website and it looks good. Here are afew things about me. Im living in Dallas, TX. 21 years old. Some hobbies I enjoy are fishing, pc games, music and sleep. I am a big metal fan but also like a number of other genres of music. I am pretty friendly so feel free to say hi Smile Ive played total war since medieval I, and played alot of II. I work nights, usualy 9pm-9am, sometimes it varies. I love the ETW multiplayer and Im also looking for someone to 2 v 2 with, my 2 v 2 partner has gone missing, and we were rank 200 win 5 loses, not counting crashes/bugs. I have an xfire account but would have to download the client again if i become a member. Looking forward to many bloody battle with the Imperators.

3rd Horseman of the Apocolypse, Famine
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hail from the South   Hail from the South EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:38 pm

*salutes* good to see you again and welcome to our halls Famine.
We appreciate youre intrest and welcome you into the clan. See you on the battlefield my friend.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_BaronGrenfell
Imperator_BaronGrenfell

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Hail from the South   Hail from the South EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Welcome, look forward to fighting along side you on the battlefield Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hail from the South   Hail from the South EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:34 pm

It looks like your still attracting the highest caliber of players Boru! Just as he said Famine, you're indeed very welcome here.

We're a clan of mature players who enjoy playing with other like-minded individuals. The bonus is that we win alot. Wink But we also accept our defeats with honour. Trash talking and bad sportsmanship shall never stain the name Imperators.

Welcome to the family Famine, please add the Imperator_ tag. I would suggest ventrilo and reinstalling xfire too. Those and this forum are our main lifelines. Smile

See you on the field. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Famine
Imperator_Famine

PostSubject: Re: Hail from the South   Hail from the South EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:00 pm

ah yes, i forgot to mention I have vent, and My steam ID is Famine88 for anyone who would like to add me, thank you for your warm welcome and we shall see you in Battle.

Famine
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Hail from the South   Hail from the South EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:52 am

Welcome Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hail from the South   Hail from the South EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:11 am

Welcome! If you have RTW, we could fight together sometime. The lobby isin't as - dry - as Med2 cheers .

Mace
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Famine
Imperator_Famine

PostSubject: Re: Hail from the South   Hail from the South EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:39 pm

I dont own RTW, been playin ETW alot lately, not much MTW
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hail from the South   Hail from the South EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:35 pm

welcome and rome is very inexpensive if u want to give it some thought its a blast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail from the South   Hail from the South Empty

Back to top Go down

Hail from the South
Page 1 of 1