Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy

Go down 
+3
Imperator_Swagger
Imperator_Boru
General_Vladimir
7 posters
AuthorMessage
General_Vladimir

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-03

The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy Empty
PostSubject: The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:37 am

Hail Crusaders!!

I am [WOT]{Emp}General_Vladimir, Emperor of the Warriors Of Troy clan, and I have come here to open up an embassy in our friendly relations, to open up a path to an alliance someday in the near future.

The Warriors Of Troy extends an olive branch of both peace and solidarity, and of goodwill and honour. We also give many luxuries from around our empire, including wines, ladies Wink, chocolate, tobacco, etcetera, whatever you can imagine.

We stand for Honour, Respect, Chivalry, Compassion, Bravery and Skill. The Warriors Of Troy are a Total War clan, we play all Total War games, and thus honour our treaties as such. Honour is big for us, and every player is honourable in heart and procedure.

With this embassy, we can gain friendships, but most of all, we can gain good relations between our two clans, and maybe an alliance in the near future as expressed by ]AoTN[CIC]Plantagenet.

The Warriors Of Troy wishes Crusaders all the best, may you always be strong, and may nothing bring the Crusaders away from their Cross!!!

[WOT]{Emp}General_Vladimir
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:46 am

*bows* Thank you for this pleasent visit to our lands.The Crusaders are a clan of honour and welcome all who share this vision of honour and respect.We value each and every clan in the tw comunity and look forward to getting to know each and every member of [WOT].The Crusaders diplomat Hannibal will be by shortly if he hasnt already.We look forward to many good visits between clans.

*Raises sword to the heavens* "God wills it!"
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 11:05 am

Hail WOT if you can leave a link i ill be over shortly.
Back to top Go down
-Crusaders-Cannon
-Crusaders-Cannon

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:18 am

Hail Warriors of Troy, we are honoured by youre presence.
Back to top Go down
-Crusaders-Arthur
-Crusaders-Arthur

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:20 am

afro Cool salute WOT
Back to top Go down
Imperator_DragonSlayer
Imperator_DragonSlayer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 12:53 pm

hey vlad my tags r -Crusaders-Plantagenet|P

AoTN is for another game lol and it is HS now
Back to top Go down
General_Vladimir

PostSubject: Hail AGAIN!   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:34 pm

Hail Imperators!!

I already had an account here hehehe Imperator Alexander used to be for the Crusaders and we already had an embassy.

Anyways my most sincerest apologies for my absence, my mozilla several months ago did a silly thing and deleted ALL MY total war lol bookmarks so I was left in the lurch cherry

But I am humbled to be back Very Happy So we the Warriors of Troy again have found ourselves back to these fair forums and thus embassy Smile

Heres our forums: http://warriorsoftroy.myfreeforum.org/index.php?sid=234d33b4601e2654c81d0f5300770e7e

Again feel free to open up an embassy and have a trip to "The Drinking Trojan", grab a drink or two, some gals as well and make yourself home Cool

Until next time now fairest Imperators, We the Warriors of Troy bid our farewell, back to our domains FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF BEER! king

Emperor Vladimir
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:24 am

cheers good to see WOT in our halls, the pleasure is ours.
Back to top Go down
General_Vladimir

PostSubject: Hail friends Imperators   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:04 am

Hail to the Imperators!! Smile

Nice to see you Boru! We are as thus privelaged and honoured to be here. Here have a glass of Trojan wine!! WOOOO cherry

I hope everyone is well and Healthy! Until next time all the best and may Imperators be strong in ilk, honour and sword as thus always Cool

Emperor Vladimir king
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy EmptyFri May 30, 2008 5:01 pm

Welcome back to our halls Vlad, and thanks for the wine. drunken I hope you too are well, and I look forward to fighting many battles side-by-side with our friends in WOT.
Back to top Go down
General_Vladimir

PostSubject: Hail Imperators! And Hello :) and a post about the petition   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:38 pm

Hail Imperators!!!

How are the Imperators? Well I hope Smile

My most greatest apologies I've been so busy its crazy! I'm now happily on my holidays for university, but return next Monday Sad

I hope the Imperators goes well, and we the Warriors of Troy are, we are in high esteems and are happy, training and having fun as we are Smile king

But in retrospect I come here for a serious message; which many of you have already supported with great Honour and Promptness. This is to do with the ongoing problems with Multiplayer on the Total War series. Excuse some repetitiveness but I am posting similar posts after this due to the immense amount of typing that I don't have to do Wink Wink

One thing I must stress about is that we, the clans of the total war community MUST do something about the current situation with gamespy!!!. I think its time to try something again about it, instead of sitting on our swords saying why doesn't Gamespy work and such.

What we have done is created a petition that has pointed the problems that are occuring and what we want done about it. A Comprehensive reading of the petition is found in the url and I urge all of the clans in the community to sign, and any other clans or plain gamers to sign it as thus!! This is important, because I am most sure that Empire: Total War will be run by Gamespy, but even if it is not we still want to be able to play multiplayer on Medieval: Total War 2 and RTW and as such we demand these things and want change!!!

JOIN THE REBELLION!
http://www.petitiononline.com/TWmpc/petition.html

We require 500-1000+ signatures in order to make a difference. I say we advocate it in the lobbies of those games, advocate everywhere possible! I have posted it under the tw center forums as thus: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3297946#post3297946
Under the Medieval 2: Total War section but it was BLOCKED in the RTW section because they believe it is not relevant; for which that is a largely mistaken concept.

In the official Total War Forums it had been immediately locked and I was punished by the administrator for posting the petition.

So lets do something about it, otherwise we'll always have these consistent problems. As it says in the petition, A consumer, a customer buys the product being guaranteed a fluid and productive multiplayer experience upon entry to the multiplayer arena, but Total War has Failed this task.

Sign up on the petition if you want to!! 185 signatures so far, I'm sure we can get it to thousands with the support of the whole community and make a large difference Smile And No matter how vein the attempt is, it is better to fight in vein then to go down without trying. If you's want to spread the word we would be all most grateful, for it would be momentous to see positive results from such a petition.

And until next time, Imperators, I again thank you for your support and look forward to more fruitful and marvellous battles and conversations with you's in the future Very Happy May your shields be invincible, and weapons sharp,banners fluttering with the immense ferocity of as such.

Emperor Vladimir of the Warriors of Troy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:28 am

Thank you for the visit Vladimir, count on our signatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy   The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Embassy of the Warriors Of Troy
Page 1 of 1