Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR. Empty
PostSubject: Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR.   Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:19 pm

cheers Joe Calzaghe defeated Roy Jones JR. ....awesome, Joe is a freaking animal Twisted Evil

*toast to Joe Calzaghe from Imperators*

Im not sure how many of you follow pro boxeing but Roy Jones was considered one of the best boxers ever and this young kid from Wales defeated him soundly.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR.   Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:33 pm

joe is an amazing fighter who surely now can be reconised as one of the greats.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR.   Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:34 pm

Ya i saw the fight. DIdnt like Roy's strategy. Joe realized it and dominated him trhought the fight.I wanted Roy in this one but Joe came out victorious. Great FIght Toast! cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_brownbomber
Imperator_brownbomber

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR.   Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:38 pm

i vaguely remember joe fighting a boxer who was passed his best called chris eubank, didn't take much notice of him them.
he fought a superb fight approx two years ago, it went the distance, against Jeff Lacy. however joe made boxing look like an art form that night, i think he won every round clearly except for 2.

the guy is an amazing boxer, and seems not too badly beat up, hope he gets out of it at the top, and hopefully retire.

i think jones has now lost 4 of his last 7 fights, at 39, passed his best, shame they didn't fight 5 years ago. i agree with boru, at his peak jones was incredible, he would of pushed joe so much harder 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR.   Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR. Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jone JR.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: