Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice Empty
PostSubject: Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice   Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:40 am

Questions Ive been needing answers to Very Happy I work out 7 days a week and I need to know. So I posted this for our other young athletes.

The debate rages on and on in online chat rooms, in gyms and in health food stores - which is better? Soy Protein or Whey Protein. Well, the truth is, they're each good in their own way. Of course, we all know that athletes and others who are working out more, simply need more protein. Below, we'll list the advantages of each type and let you make up your own mind about which works for what you need it for.

Soy Protein (Try Top of the World Pro Formula Soy Protein Powder)

The FDA has approved the following statement: Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Soy protein has been found to be higher in non-essential amino acids than most animal-derived proteins, and it may also promote weight loss, according to a study in Medical Hypotheses
A study investigating isolated soy protein indicated that athletes using soy protein fared better in performance. In the study, which appeared in the Revue Roumaine de Physiologie (29, 3-4:63-70, 1992), researchers from the Sports Medicine Institute in Romania reported that in 66 Olympic endurance athletes, soy protein increased lean body mass, increased strength indexes and decreased fatigue after training sessions.
It contains more protein by weight than beef, fish or chicken, and contains less fat (especially saturated fat).
Other studies show that soy protein isolate has the ability to effectively lower LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood, improve kidney functions, and the consumption of 25-50 grams of soy protein daily may indeed enhance production of thyroid stimulation hormones that regulate the metabolic rate (thereby making it easier for us to lose both body weight and fat).

Whey Protein (Try Top of the World Pro Formula Whey 24 Protein Powder)

Whey protein lacks no essential amino acids. As a result, it has a much higher biological value in terms of similarity to our own human protein. It needs no fortification or additive to make it complete. It is complete in its natural form.
Whey protein given to sedentary individuals does not give significant performance benefits; however, combined with resistance training, even those who have immunosuppressive disorders can increase body cell mass, muscle mass and muscle strength, according to a study in AIDS (15, 18:2431-40, 2001).
And in a trial appearing in the International Journal of Sports Nutrition & Exercise Metabolism (11, 3:349-64, 2001) whey-protein supplementation led to significant improvements in knee extension peak torque and lean tissue mass. "Whey protein is superior to other proteins when it comes to anabolic response," said Marcus C.C.W. Elliott, M.D., who created a muscle-conditioning and injury prevention program for the New England Patriots and is on the advisory board for Culver City, Calif.-based Cold Fusion Foods. "Whey protein has consistently been shown to stimulate the anabolic hormones after a workout."
It mixes well and is low in fat and lactose, and has a superior amino acid profile.
whey enhances the immune system because it raises glutathione levels. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that helps our immune cells stay charged to help ward off cancer, bacterial infection and viruses.
Whey is also very high in glutamine and the branch chain amino acids L-leucine, L-valine and L-isoleucine, important aminos for repairing muscle.

Last edited by Imperator_Boru on Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice   Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:48 am

Ive also started takeing some new supplements starting oct 22. My friends got great results.

anabolic 7 and 17hd

anabolic 7:

The World's Strongest Non-Steroidal Anabolic Amplifier™!

FOR HARDCORE BODYBUILDERS ONLY

ANABOLIC-7 IS THE STRONGEST LEGAL PRODUCT AVAILABLE

COMPARE IT TO ANYTHING ELSE AND YOU'LL NEVER USE ANYTHING ELSE!

Key ingredients clinically shown to increase FREE TESTOSTERONE by 154%
No Illegal Pro-Hormones or banned substances
Safe for all NCAA, IOC and Professional Sports Organizations
What is Anabolic-7?

Anabolic 7 is "The World's Strongest Non-Steroidal Anabolic Amplifier™" and
the first and only all-in-one anabolic phenomenon scientifically formulated to target the seven critical phases to insane muscle growth and herculean strength!

How does Anabolic-7 work?

Anabolic-7 targets the 7 critical phases of muscle growth by raising and potentiating the three critical mass building hormones, while blocking or lowering the four roadblocks to muscle growth:

Anabolic-7 Increases/Potentiates:

- Testosterone
- Insulin
- Growth Hormone

Anabolic-7 Lowers/Blocks:

- Estrogen
- Cortisol
- Prolactin
- SHBG
- How do I take Anabolic-7?

Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement take 3 capsules with a full glass of water one hour prior to exercise. On non-training days, take 3 capsules first thing in the morning. Take with or without food.

How long do I take Anabolic-7?

For best results use continuously for a minimum of 8 weeks followed by a 2 week off period. During this time you can use Viraloid at a dosage of 6 capsules per day for 10 days.

What can I stack with Anabolic-7?

Advanced weight trainers and athletes demanding even more dramatic results can stack with 1 capsule of Vyotech 17-HD and 1 serving of Vyotech Nitrobolic Extreme.

ANABOLIC-7 Highlights!

Endogenous testosterone release without negatively stimulating estrogen production **
Insulin mimicking and appetite stimulating nutrients
Inhibits estrogen conversion
Blocks SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin)
Increased aggressiveness, strength and power
Potentiate Natural Growth Hormone Release
Increase nutrient transport and utilization

With the era of pro-hormones ending, bodybuilders everywhere are searching for safer, drug-free, legal alternatives for rapid muscle growth. That's why Anabolic-7 is the sure fire way to make sure you have all of your "Anabolic Bases" covered. Remember Anabolic-7 is 7 Products rolled into one!

Anti-Estrogen
Anti-Cortisol
Anti-Prolactin
GH Booster
Insulin Mimmicker/Receptor Sensitizer
SHBG Inhibitor
Free Testosterone Booster
ANABOLIC-7 by VYOTECH Nutritionals is the breakthrough ALL IN ONE Anabolic you've been waiting for!

ANABOLIC-7 "The World's Strongest Non-Steroidal Anabolic Amplifier™" is the most potent multi-dimensional anabolic complex available for increased muscle mass, strength and power. Here's why ANABOLIC-7 is the breakthrough anabolic formula you've been waiting for:

*Clinically shown to increase your biovailable Testosterone by up to 154%
*Potentiates natural Growth Hormone and Insulin Respone
*Utilizes Nano-Dispersion Delivery Technology - You'll feel the powerful effects ANABOLIC-7 from the first dose!
*Targets the lowering of estrogen, prolactin, cortisol and SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) which equates to maximum results and minimum side effects.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice   Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 am

17 hd:

Vyotech 17-HD (17- Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone) is a revolutionary all natural anabolic formula designed to help pack on lean muscle pounds. It elevates serum levels of free testosterone resulting in an increase in strength, size, and work-out intensity. The patent pending hydroxalation process rearranges the hydrogen and oxygen molecules on the natural steroid ring of a highly anabolic South American plant source. However, there are no additional synthetic “side chain” attached (This would be classified as a designer steroid because the synthetic side chain is added). This potent substrate is in your system in a matter of minutes giving a rush of pure power which reaches every muscle cell in your body. It is not only highly androgenic and anabolic but it also causes rapid cell regeneration, and is anti-estrogenic as well. If your looking for a leaner more muscular physique, and hair raising intensity during your workouts, Then 17-HD is the answer. After only one pill you can’t deny the amazing power of this cutting edge phenomenon. 17-HD is the new King of natural muscle enhancement.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice   Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:54 am

I will not take creatine, steroids or anything else that will have long term side effects, its just not worth it. You need long term good health benifits and I would look hard for bad reviews and side effects on any supplements you plan on takeing.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice   Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Well what I need to start doing is trying hard not to be lazy and work out... The college I am going to has a gym so I'm going to work out as much as possible. They have basketball so I will be on a team.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice   Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Nice Boru thanks a bunch. I should give few of these a try. Anabolic 7 sounds like it can help me a bunch in my fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice   Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice Empty

Back to top Go down

Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein + Boru's supplements of choice
Page 1 of 1