Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I left my sword in Thermopalye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

I left my sword in Thermopalye Empty
PostSubject: I left my sword in Thermopalye   I left my sword in Thermopalye EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:08 pm

Well here's a quick note:

I decided to send my laptop back for one more small detail- right click button. It was out-of-place and I personally sent it back. It was in an akward position and it got stuck and it didn't click right all the time. I want thing to always run smoothly in battle. Just wait a little while longer. Or perhaps just imagine I left my good sword in Thermopalye. Cool

Mace
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I left my sword in Thermopalye   I left my sword in Thermopalye EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:24 am

After waiting that long for the repairs I would want it perfect as well, hopefuly they get it right this time.......or perhaps send one of youre servants on a voyage to regain youre lucky sword king
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: I left my sword in Thermopalye   I left my sword in Thermopalye EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:51 pm

its much better for a soldier to be rested and wait a day, rather than wounded and charging. Weve waited this long, i think we can wait another week or two
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: I left my sword in Thermopalye   I left my sword in Thermopalye EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:51 pm

I left mine in Byzantium where we fell many years ago... Boru I sent you a message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I left my sword in Thermopalye   I left my sword in Thermopalye Empty

Back to top Go down

I left my sword in Thermopalye
Page 1 of 1