Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contemporary history, help me graduate :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Rais
Imperator_Rais

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Contemporary history, help me graduate :) Empty
PostSubject: Contemporary history, help me graduate :)   Contemporary history, help me graduate :) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:05 am

As some of you might know, i have been working as a history teacher in a dutch highschool for about 2 years now. I do however, still have to graduate for my bachelors degree, which is only 5 assignments away.
One of these tasks has to be about geopolitics, more specific, the geopolitic strategy of the Bush-administration, using this document: http://www.whitehouse.gov/nsc/nss.html

I thought it might be a good idea to ask some Americans themselves what they think about the notions in this document and whether they think the current government has been succesfull in fulfilling this strategy.

I have read the full 31 page document so far and i am now gonna write a summary of the most important points in dutch. After that i'm gonna look for evidence to show whether or not the points mentioned in the document have been succesfully implemented or not, or a bit of both as the story mostly goes.

So maybe you can help me with practical examples, sources and evidence to help me review this strategy.

Please understand that it is not my intention to debate if person A is good or bad and then start bashing eachother, i am looking for evidence which i can use in my assignment.
Another source i was asked to use is the "Project for the New American Century", and to research opposition, but i only could think of Michael Moore, so there might be room for more critics.

Any help would be welcome and i think it would be good to use you guys as sources because you are closer to this subject then me.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://rais-zwolle.hyves.nl/
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary history, help me graduate :)   Contemporary history, help me graduate :) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:37 am

Very entresting topic Rais, it is early and I am on my way to work right now but this topic has my attention and I would like to read up on it.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Rais
Imperator_Rais

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary history, help me graduate :)   Contemporary history, help me graduate :) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:17 am

Last week i finished my study, i'm very happy with it and am now considering a master.
Back to top Go down
http://rais-zwolle.hyves.nl/
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary history, help me graduate :)   Contemporary history, help me graduate :) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:19 am

Thats very cool Rais, you should go for the masters cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary history, help me graduate :)   Contemporary history, help me graduate :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Contemporary history, help me graduate :)
Page 1 of 1