Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

solution to MTW2 multiplayer login prob?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

solution to MTW2 multiplayer login prob? Empty
PostSubject: solution to MTW2 multiplayer login prob?   solution to MTW2 multiplayer login prob? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:25 pm

I don't know if this is a coincidence or not but I think I might have found the solution to the login problem for the multiplayer login problem on MTW2. as you may have seen in my victory posts, my MTW2 multiplayer recently started working. This ended yesterday, however. I could not login last night or today. I started thinking... what did I do to my computer just before trying to login on MTW2? I rememdered that I, doing normal maintinance, deleted all my windows explorer history, cookies, and internet temporary files. I decided to try doing that again and see what happened. After deleting these files again I was able to login! Not being able to login seems to be connected to being disconnected for non-activity from GS. It just happened to me again as I was typing. I will test again to see if I have established a pattern.

solution to MTW2 multiplayer login prob? Modern_legionary1
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

solution to MTW2 multiplayer login prob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: solution to MTW2 multiplayer login prob?   solution to MTW2 multiplayer login prob? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:50 pm

interesting.nice ill try
Back to top Go down

solution to MTW2 multiplayer login prob?
Page 1 of 1