Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello I Want To Join (Nero)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Hello I Want To Join (Nero) Empty
PostSubject: Hello I Want To Join (Nero)   Hello I Want To Join (Nero) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Senātus Populusque Rōmānus Latin For Senate And People Of Rome Or SPQR.

I would Like to join your clan Imperators I have a Decent Rep I Was Once part of OTD a Year Back when Celticwarlord Was leader and i have been In Hell. i play RTW i have had all the games my Possesion Before (except Shogun). I know Multiple Computer Languages Note MYSQl(some) PHP,PHPBB,PHPmyAdmin,HTML(alot)
Batch File programing. a Bit of VBS scripting and some very little C++. i have multiple websites all of which i designed i have a company call hencogroup www.hencogroup.co.uk believe it or not we have had some customers we have made £300 im only 13 i play multiple other game Note Travian,AOEIII Swat 4 The Elder Scroll Series and Multiple Other Games.i do not have a Anoying High Pitched Voice And i Do talk alot so be careful lol! Please Elder Concill Give Me A rank I have Tryouted with Alexander I lost once And beats him the other time now im good but not the best please my xfire is totaler1111 Live Long And Prosper oh and i have multiple skills with forums i can allready tell that this is Forummotion lol! lol! lol! i Am mod And Admin In Multiple .
Back to top Go down
http://www.hencogroup.co.uk
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello I Want To Join (Nero)   Hello I Want To Join (Nero) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:11 pm

Hey Nero... lol you brought up that game? hahah it was unlimited cash vs all Spartans lol and he told me to be Mace. But a win is a win, and he did beat me. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Hello I Want To Join (Nero)   Hello I Want To Join (Nero) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:22 pm

yeah it was kinda unfair but still...........
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello I Want To Join (Nero)   Hello I Want To Join (Nero) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:25 pm

Hello Nero, Im impressed Cool .We are always looking for good soldiers, as long as they follow the code at all times we would love to have you.All new members go through a recruitment stage useing Rec tag until they sucessfuly post 20+ kills.It has nothing to do with skill but more of a time served with the clan, we try to weed out what we can.We are a mature clan and expect our members to act the same.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello I Want To Join (Nero)   Hello I Want To Join (Nero) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Hello and Welcome : cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Hello I Want To Join (Nero)   Hello I Want To Join (Nero) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:41 pm

Yes i Understand completly i just want to say anything you need software wise i can probly do so yeah im going to make a sig in a sec and thank you

Live Long And Prosper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I Want To Join (Nero)   Hello I Want To Join (Nero) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I Want To Join (Nero)
Page 1 of 1