Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Third Age Total War

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Third Age Total War Empty
PostSubject: Third Age Total War   Third Age Total War EmptySun May 04, 2008 12:02 am

A sweet Medieval Mod lord of the rings veersion. . im not sure if they have a dl link yet. but it looks pretty sweet if u guys have anything smiiliar just post it up ilike to try lord of the rings in mediaval.

http://tatw.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Third Age Total War   Third Age Total War EmptySun May 04, 2008 10:13 am

i found a mod to Rome Total War : BI and its called Fourth Age Total War: The New Shadow. This is similar to Third Age Total War but personally i think Third Age has better graphics and more accurate units via Lord of the rings. this Fourth Total War download is a fast one im downloading at 590 k/s so im gonna play it in a few. I will play and give u guys headsup on how it is.

heres the link:

http://www.thefourthage.org/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=41

Last edited by Imperator_Sparta on Sun May 04, 2008 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Third Age Total War   Third Age Total War EmptySun May 04, 2008 10:15 am

That looks realy cool Sparta Cool
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Third Age Total War   Third Age Total War EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:42 am

Nice Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Third Age Total War   Third Age Total War EmptySun May 04, 2008 12:05 pm

I just played Fourth Age. ITS OK. i give it a B.it has its own Lord of the rings map and variety of creature units, orcs units, trolls, and "invisible horseemen".can wait to try it out with someone online!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Third Age Total War   Third Age Total War EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:34 pm

Yeah, the fourth age is the one I was talking about when I said I played it along time ago. It was pretty good back then. The Third Age looks sweet but I dont think they've updated the page since September 8, 2007 Crying or Very sad Too bad. I'm more into realistic/historical mods, but it might be a cool change. I'll get it too if you guys want to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Age Total War   Third Age Total War Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Age Total War
Page 1 of 1