Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We've Built a Monster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-15

We've Built a Monster Empty
PostSubject: We've Built a Monster   We've Built a Monster EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 12:26 am

This may not be news to some of you but after countless hours of R&D and midnight testing, Alex and I have built a new army. And its unstoppable. In the right hands that is. SOme of you may have already played against it or with it (after seeing Alex's posted victory screens) but Alex and I would be more than willing to arrange a two v. two or a one v. one if your curious as to how we have achieved such perfection, but remember, curiosity killed the cat... lol!
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: We've Built a Monster   We've Built a Monster EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:09 pm

I would like to see this army, It might look alot like Josephus army maybe? Just wandering, Not trying to say u guys are not able to make a sweet army or anything. bounce bounce Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: We've Built a Monster   We've Built a Monster EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:45 pm

Imperator_Icesham wrote:
I would like to see this army, It might look alot like Josephus army maybe? Just wandering, Not trying to say u guys are not able to make a sweet army or anything. bounce bounce Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ice, you have already seen it, and held the power in your hand, so you dont count! lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: We've Built a Monster   We've Built a Monster EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:44 pm

Oh that one, yes its very sweeeet!!!! Well done guys cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: We've Built a Monster   We've Built a Monster EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Imperator_Icesham wrote:
Oh that one, yes its very sweeeet!!!! Well done guys cheers cheers cheers cheers

aye, thats the one alright.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: We've Built a Monster   We've Built a Monster EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Rec_Pehlvan-e-Sindh wrote:
This may not be news to some of you but after countless hours of R&D and midnight testing, Alex and I have built a new army. And its unstoppable. In the right hands that is. SOme of you may have already played against it or with it (after seeing Alex's posted victory screens) but Alex and I would be more than willing to arrange a two v. two or a one v. one if your curious as to how we have achieved such perfection, but remember, curiosity killed the cat... lol!

This is on Rome Total War right? If it is my Medieval II mad skillz wont save me.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: We've Built a Monster   We've Built a Monster EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:45 pm

Konstantine wrote:
Rec_Pehlvan-e-Sindh wrote:

This is on Rome Total War right? If it is my Medieval II mad skillz wont save me.

Uh, konst? I dont remember you having any mad medieval skills..... lol! jk mate
Back to top Go down

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: We've Built a Monster   We've Built a Monster EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Imperator_Icesham wrote:

Thanks Ice, and yes that army is downright beastly, unfortunately its a RTW army, sorry Konst Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've Built a Monster   We've Built a Monster Empty

Back to top Go down

We've Built a Monster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Medieval Total War 2 :: MTW2 War Room-
Jump to: