Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man I got to vent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Man I got to vent Empty
PostSubject: Man I got to vent   Man I got to vent EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:40 am

Ok guys..... I'll try to self censor this texted, but I'm one hot tamale. That bastard King baldwin jacked everything I've posted on-line to date short of the new stuff.....and called it his....... bad enough that my MTW2 materials has had a combination of over 400 downloads that I was totally unaware of and my server account was being "burp" used. But the monkey calling it his..... and today, confrontation you know how I be. needless to say, he's to remove all his threads with my stuff in um....... the admins are already working on it. but check this out......... that peckerhead (king baldwin), done went and downloaded (newly posted in the TWcenter downloads section) and rated my latest and best scenario the one I made for your clan....... the one I wanted to be exclusive for at least a week here...... rated it a whopping "F".... the little c_____g m_______g a_____p p___ o_ s___, done pissed me off

thnks for your time in reviewing this hope to see ya in the game........ and maybe the TWcenter forums...... the bastards better get this straightened out , I'll find me a new game g__ d___ i_ , or a new forum Very Happy, nevermind

sorry told ya I needed to vent

Thompson45cal. screaming out for justice
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Man I got to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man I got to vent   Man I got to vent EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:20 am

I am also upset that this has happened, but at least the admins are doing something about it.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Man I got to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man I got to vent   Man I got to vent EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:37 am

Thats to bad Thompson Evil or Very Mad Just keep youre head up and dont let that little turd get under youre skin, karma has a way of dealing with those kind of people.Even if we have to down our armour and weapons and become karma What a Face
Back to top Go down
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Man I got to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man I got to vent   Man I got to vent EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:30 am

Thanks for the support guys

Love that,

"Even if we have to down our armour and weapons and become karma".

guys Very Happy working on a spectacular new one for kingdoms britiania. It'll be a couple days, but I'll post it soon. Think it's gonna be the best to date. I been practicing Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man I got to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man I got to vent   Man I got to vent Empty

Back to top Go down

Man I got to vent
Page 1 of 1