Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

teamwarfare.com

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

teamwarfare.com Empty
PostSubject: teamwarfare.com   teamwarfare.com EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:11 pm

I would like to invite everyone to join teamwarfare.com (a.k.a. TWL). This site has two ladders for MTW2 (2v2 and 1v1). It is also possible to setup tournaments and for any Total War game. In fact, I would love to start an RTW ladder or tourney. It so happens that I am a competition admin for TWL. It would be great to get a large number of Crusaders in so we can breath new life into the ladders and maybe get a tourney going. You can register at www.teamwarfare.com
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

teamwarfare.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamwarfare.com   teamwarfare.com EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Well, I just registered, what do I do now? My name is
-Crusaders-Alexander
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

teamwarfare.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamwarfare.com   teamwarfare.com EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Also, I made a team, the tag is Crusaders, the - - things would not fit.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

teamwarfare.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamwarfare.com   teamwarfare.com EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 6:01 pm

u shuld post that link at the total war clan community web site.
http://z15.invisionfree.com/totalwarcommunity/index.php?s=a60cc67b6c4c43b0910ddb270df79d2b&act=idx
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

teamwarfare.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamwarfare.com   teamwarfare.com EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 4:57 pm

Ok guys, can I ask all the Crusaders, and anyone else who is interested, to register on TWL. I have a sticky regarding a RTW ladder. If you can post on that sticky, we can get it going. Another point, clans can have more than 1 team. We could have at least 3 2v2 teams.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

teamwarfare.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamwarfare.com   teamwarfare.com EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Sweet, how do I register on a ladder?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

teamwarfare.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamwarfare.com   teamwarfare.com EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:09 am

First, go to account maintanance, then profile. You will see your name and email. Under that you will find "join ladder". Press that. You will then be able to select any ladder you wish to join.

teamwarfare.com 09-1

Last edited by -Crusader-Josephus on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

teamwarfare.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamwarfare.com   teamwarfare.com EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:15 am

I registered Josephus but I didnt join the mtw2 ladder yet until I can log into the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

teamwarfare.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamwarfare.com   teamwarfare.com EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:19 am

Cool. Can you post in the Total War forum about your interest in RTW ladder and/or tourney? That will be a big help. Also, The MTW2 ladder also includes Kingdoms. In fact, we can start promoting a kingdoms ladder once we all get registered. The problem with the ladder is that I have a lot of people signed up but few play. We get Crusaders playing and I think the ladder will become active.

teamwarfare.com 09-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

teamwarfare.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamwarfare.com   teamwarfare.com Empty

Back to top Go down

teamwarfare.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: