Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foehammer's work with animated stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foehammer

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Foehammer's work with animated stuff Empty
PostSubject: Foehammer's work with animated stuff   Foehammer's work with animated stuff EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 7:41 am

Here is some stuff i have made in the last couple of days

Foehammer's work with animated stuff YouTube%20%2D%20Idiots

Foehammer's work with animated stuff YouTube%20%2D%20assassins%20creed%20fight%20me%21%21%20fan%20movie

Foehammer's work with animated stuff YouTube%20%2D%20assassins%20creed%20fight%20me%21%21%20fan%20movie%20%281%29

Foehammer's work with animated stuff Youtubehalo3trailervi9

If any if u guys want an animated sig then just link me to a video where u see a small part u would want in the sig and give me the start and end times on the video and i can make it for u
Back to top Go down
Voll
Voll

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Foehammer's work with animated stuff   Foehammer's work with animated stuff EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:09 pm

wut program u use
Back to top Go down
Foehammer

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Foehammer's work with animated stuff   Foehammer's work with animated stuff EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:40 pm

Total Video conveter
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Foehammer's work with animated stuff   Foehammer's work with animated stuff EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Video snipets converted to a gif?

Never really thought about doing it before...from what I've seen its better to go smaller size for better quality of the video--here those vids look kind of grainy--other than that superb conversion...I would give you a thumbs up but there is no thumbs up emoticonso this'll have to do=> Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragoondynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foehammer's work with animated stuff   Foehammer's work with animated stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Foehammer's work with animated stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: