Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{CA} Celtic Alliance

Go down 
+16
{CA}Colin747
Imperator_sparta
Icesham
Imperator_Rais
Imperator_Macedonian
Imperator_Celtic
Ranger
|-HoS-|-Alexander
{CA}|L|Nighthawk
Imperator_Romulus
-Crusaders-Cannon
-Crusaders-Baldwin
Imperator_Ragnar
Imperator_Swagger
{CA}Soulfly
Imperator_Boru
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
{CA}Soulfly

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-05-31

{CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:53 pm

sparta can you check emails,need to keep on this mate.ill have to sub after today
Back to top Go down
{CA}Soulfly

PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Hail Imperators

Its been sometime since i last posted,thought id stop by our allies home and see how things are?Are you guys still playing shogun,was it what yous hoped for?Its a decent game,ive started playing it again so if yous see me on,dont be afraid to ask for a few games.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:57 am

I still get on from time to time but I mostly play WoT now days. Not sure what everyone else is up to. If I see you on I'll ask for an invite. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{CA}Soulfly

PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:30 am

Good stuff,i didnt expect WoT to be as popular still.Seems the devs done a good job.
Back to top Go down
{CA}Soulfly

PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Sorry Boru steam cut off while talking to you,wouldnt show friends online etc.Good to see you back man,pitty about the internet but sounds a good place you stay,beats the city.Been on MTW2 a few times last few days,seen brwnbomber on alot,credit to the imperators,like all you guys he fights and dies with honour.Seems a good guy to.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:25 am

All good soulfly my steam crashed out on me too @ that time. Great chating with you again. I also got on mtw2 couple times, thats my all time favorite game, wish the lobby would be more active in the evenings here. Its good to hear Bomber's still going at it.
Back to top Go down
{CA}Soulfly

PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Imperator_Boru wrote:
All good soulfly my steam crashed out on me too @ that time. Great chating with you again. I also got on mtw2 couple times, thats my all time favorite game, wish the lobby would be more active in the evenings here. Its good to hear Bomber's still going at it.

Aye its a classic,there were a few on eary on today but time zones are different.I guess you never got into shogun?Going from STW2 back to MTW2 feels abit weird,dont know if its peoples pc's/internet just seems MTW2 units dont react as quick,game feels slower.As i said its a classic,STW2 is probaly the best TW game since MTW2.Hopfully we see a RTW2 next.Good to see you back mate,ill see you the battlefield sometime.
Back to top Go down
{CA}Soulfly

PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Hail Imperator

Its been to long brothers! Would like to wish you and yours a merry xmas and a happy new year(soon lol) aw the best for 2013, hopfully we can enjoy many more TW battles in RTW2.

Good Luck

Soulfly
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:16 am

way too long my friend. Merry xmas to you and happy new year!
Back to top Go down
{CA}Soulfly

PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:22 am

I guess you guys also cant wait Very Happy looking foward to ROME2 Hopfully we can get some friendly games going.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Cant wait. bounce  Ill be on as soon as it launches, hope to see you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
{CA}Soulfly

PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Hail Imperators!!!

Its been to long brothers! I hope your all keeping well. All the best

Soulfly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {CA} Celtic Alliance   {CA} Celtic Alliance - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

{CA} Celtic Alliance
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7