Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-

Go down 
+5
Imperator_TNA
Imperator_Romulus
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
Imperator_Swagger
Imperator_Boru
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-   Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 7:31 am

Hey guys if you could please respond with answers to these questions.This will be a little about you for the homepage.

1.How long have you played TW games ?
2.What got you to join the Dragons ?
3.whats youre favorite faction ?
4.what is youre favorite cavalry unit ?
5.what is youre favorite infantry unit ?
6.what is youre favorite missle unit ?
7.what is youre favorite art ?
8.Do you like being offensive or defensive ?
9.Do you consider youreself a better 1v1 or team player ?
10.What do you want youre signature to represent ?

just 10 simple questions to help us know each of you a little better.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-   Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 7:40 am

1.I have played TW games for a little over 2 years.

2.I made the Dragons so we could have a good group of guys who care more for honor and respect rather than winning all the time.Never dishonor youreslf for a win type of attitude.A democracy style clan, were each members voice will be heard load and clear. I must say I am very happy with the results, many good honorable fighters have joined our ranks and I am glad to be part of this great army.

3.Portugal

4.khans guard

5.conquistadors

6.Portugal Arq

7.basilik

8.Offensive

9.always been a 1v1, but now Im likeing team player better

10.I want a sig that represents my Irish name, so I chose the Hiberno-Norse "The Irish Norseman" I will try to keep this one, it feels the best for me.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-   Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 8:30 am

1. I have been playing TW games for about 2-3 years,my first TW game was RTW.

2.Ihave been in many other clans mainly new ones,i decided to join the Dragons as i knew Boru from past clans and i liked how this clan was lead with everyone having there own part in how the clan runs.

3.Papal states,mainly due to there spearmen and great cross.

4.Huscarl cav(they have axes) lol!

5.Veniatian Hvy infantry

6.Jassinary

7.Grand Bombard

8.Defensive

9.Team games

10.I want a sig that encorperates rtw mtw2 and so on (still working on it)
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-   Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 10:03 am

1. Sence MTW cam out
2.Cus the name and i was tired of being a loner
3.uhhh. Spain, Portagul, russsia, mongles, Milan, venice, the pope, and others that arn't important.
4.Conqestadors, Khan guard, and some russia cav i can't remember the name
5.Conqestadors, Vencian infantry, and russian inf i can't remeber the name
6.Musketers
7.basilik
8.depends on the enemies setup.
9.Both 8P
10.A man of great valor, fear, skill, and ME! and also it looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-   Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:23 pm

Good list of questions so I'll start there.
1. I've been playing Total War since shogun came out. I still have them all with their expantions except Mongol Invation Sad. I didnt get online untill Rome(as you may have guessed).
2. I joined the Dragons becouse I was invited by Draconis, one of the founding members. We played many good RTW battles and knew I would be in a good clan if he was involved. AND Boru, the other founder of the Dragons, is a great guy who kicks ass and encouraged me to do likewise.
3. I'm still tring to figure out my favorite faction. Now Kingdoms is going to make answering this question even harder.
4. I like them all, and though I rarely use them, I really like light cav with their higher speed and stamina.
5. I'm starting to favor mace units.
6. English longbow. Got to love those spikes.
7. Serpentine cannon. Best bang for your buck and it targets infantry spacificly.
8. I try to play either way, according the situation(as we all do), but I would say I prefure an aggresive defense. If that makes sence. Smile
9. Team battles are where its at. Why join a clan to play ninty-nine percent one on ones? They're fun, dont get me wrong, but they feel too "basic", for lack of a better word, to me(and admittedly I need more practice). I'm all about teamwork and cooperation. With more players people can specialize their armies more. Expecialy if its three on three or four on four. Plus I enjoy the interactions we have. The dragons are all very talkative, which gives us an edge you can only get from a close clan. To be honest, I usually get online, check xfire, and if its just me I'll play a mod or something till a dragon gets on and says "hey rom"...so use xfire everyone please. Wink
10. I would like something between the MTW and RTW eras for my sig. A roman on horseback but with a real medieval feel to it would be perfect. This would represent my passion for all things ancient and medieval.

Wow I feel like I'm in high school again. lol Guess I'll stop here.

No place I'd rather be. Long Live the Dragons! ROAARRR!!!

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-   Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:59 pm

NO NO NO. Its like this

8<> ROAR. or >8<> ROAR
Back to top Go down
Imperator_TNA
Senate
Imperator_TNA

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-   Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 1:10 am

1.How long have you played TW games ? Since the first Medieval Game

2.What got you to join the Dragons ? Well one day I happened to play a game with Boru. And was I lucky! He asked me if I wanted to join.

3.whats youre favorite faction ? Hmmm, between Poland, Papal States, and Denmark

4.what is youre favorite cavalry unit ? Polish Guard

5.what is youre favorite infantry unit ? Sword & Buckler men

6.what is youre favorite missle unit ? Jannisarry musketeers

7.what is youre favorite art ? Basilisk anyone?

8.Do you like being offensive or defensive ? Defensive is ideal, but ill do anything

9.Do you consider youreself a better 1v1 or team player ? Team player

10.What do you want youre signature to represent ? I like the one I have
Back to top Go down
-Crusaders-Shogun|PM

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-   Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 1:54 am

1. Since shogun total war...what 6 years ago? but never online till MTW2

2. The Dragons played any game type, any map, any time... with honor and class.

3. Hungary because i thought they sucked till my hero Celtic killed 300 infantry with 1/2 a cav unit and 2 arquebuisers and no general (the bar said he had like a 12% chance of winning) ive got the replay Shocked

4. Hussars! Like border horse on roids!

5. Battlefield assasins cuz this one time big mac did a bad bad thing w/ them... ask him some time.

6. Naffatun Razz

7. Trebs i just love slangin cow

8. Offensive... rushing is a lot of fun when called for.

9. Team... i like what Romulus said "Ditto"

10. The Samurai Spirit-"Death before Dishonor" (The Dragon Code)
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Ragnar
Imperator_Ragnar

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-   Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:30 am

1.since rtw came out
2.I asked Boru to be part of his honorable team.
3.venice
4.stradiots...fast mace wielders
5.venetian heavy Infantry
6.musketers
7.serpentine, best vs inf IMO\
8.offensive all the way
9.i am a 1v1 assassin
10.my sig should represent a desert style ninja, a nomad like the one I have.I have always loved ninja lookings characters.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-   Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 11:56 am

1.Ive played total war since right before B.I.
2.I joined dragons cause boru help me play better when i was thinking of giving up the game due to a difficult time getting used to medieval 2.
3.No doubt scotland is by far the best faction in every era with any amount of $.
4.My favorite cavare border horses,ever try giving them experince upgrades?
5.Noble swordsmen are my fav inf.I use them as my general.
6.Highland noble archers are my favorite missle.They arent scared to fight hand to hand and they have great stamina.There only weakness is they arent that great at archery.
7.Culiverin,if positioned correctly they are naffatune times 100.
8.Against muskeet armys i charge cause they are wimpy,otherwise i play defence.
9.I like 1v1 but being part of a clan as strong as ours makes it hard to lose in team games.
10.I would like my signature to represent scotland as it already does.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: about me   Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 5:06 pm

1.How long have you played TW games ?
I have played Total War games since medieval total war came out.
2.What got you to join the Dragons ?
They respect everyone in the total war community and they have honor. I could say more good things Wink

3.whats youre favorite faction ?
Byzantium... I am Greek, and i am Greek Orthodox.

4.what is youre favorite cavalry unit ? The Byzantine Kataphraktoi

5.what is youre favorite infantry unit ? The Varangian Guard and the Byzantine Infantry

6.what is youre favorite missle unit ? Trebizond Archers and especially Pavise Crossbowmen

7.what is youre favorite art ? any art, the siege art is great
8.Do you like being offensive or defensive ? mostly offensive but both.

9.Do you consider youreself a better 1v1 or team player ? Probably a better team player. At 1v1's im good at rushing, one of the best if you compare me to other rushers Wink

10.What do you want youre signature to represent ?
hmmm, in my sig if i could make one, it would have on it the Orthodox (Byzantine) double headed eagle (which is the Orthodox symbol), the Byzantine Greek Orthodox Cross, a greek symbol, and a varangian soldier. ZHTW HELLAS!!!

Or to make the sig less troubling, in 1453 the siege of Constantinople, in the backround would be Constantinople with the battlements with flags of the symbol of byzantium on it, and a Ottoman soldier ready to charge the walls, lol and as you can see i have something almost like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-   Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage- Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you a little better -for the homepage-
Page 1 of 1