Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall of the Samurai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Fall of the Samurai Empty
PostSubject: Fall of the Samurai   Fall of the Samurai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Official Announcement - Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai:
http://www.totalwar.com/shogun2/fall-of-the-samurai

Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Samurai   Fall of the Samurai EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Wow, I guess fall of the sam wasn't that popular... I do like the torpedo boats though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Samurai   Fall of the Samurai EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Samurai   Fall of the Samurai EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:34 am

The server seems be not be keeping records as of last night. I think I am on about a 20 game naval win streak. I got a "British Naval Engineer" retainer which gives my iron clads a +10% armor advantage. I haven't lost since. Learning how to handle torpedo boats helps too. I took out a warrior class iron clad last night with 3 sets of torpedoes from 2 boats. I didn't even need the rest of the fleet. king
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Samurai   Fall of the Samurai EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:33 pm

That sounds sweet! Id love to see the replay. Cool
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Samurai   Fall of the Samurai EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:03 am

OK, I will attempt posting it. I think I saved it because my 7 yr. son likes to watch the ships blow up... although this one didn't blow, it just routed. I never psoted a replay before. I'll have to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Samurai   Fall of the Samurai EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Can anyone tell me how to post battle replays on here? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Samurai   Fall of the Samurai EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Hmm, I dont think you can upload files directly to our website... I think the easiest way would be to find the replay file and upload it to a file hosting site(free one- http://www.filedropper.com/free-file-hosting.php ) and post the link so I can download it.

Replays are located in the hidden AppData folder (Vista/Win 7, no idea about XP but likely) just like save games and other data is. So once you go in to Folder Options and make hidden folders visible you'll want to look for Roaming/The Creative Assembly/Shogun2/replays.

You dont have to upload it on my account, but if you do I'll be sure to let you know what I think. Wink Let me know if you need help.

Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Samurai   Fall of the Samurai EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:40 am

I still haven't tried to post replays. I have been too busy at home after work to fiddle with it. My wife camps on the computer with facebook too. Oh how I hate facebook.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Samurai   Fall of the Samurai Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall of the Samurai
Page 1 of 1