Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{CA}Saspi
{CA}Saspi

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton Empty
PostSubject: Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton   Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Sorry guys for posting here without asking, but its urgent:

Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton Explanation2-1
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61584358@N08/5598278315/#/photos/61584358@N08/5598278315/lightbox/

This is URGENT, we need every players help right now!!! The more players we have the more easy it will be.

Every player that wants to help kick some italian ass needs to follow this format:

Name of the player: Saspi
# of regions you are going to attack: 4 regions (#50, #51, #52 and # 53)

Once a player has chosen a specific region nobody in the clan can attack that region, if you want to attack whatever region you need to post with the format above. And I repeat, if it has already been taken, dont attack that region.

Why? On the image above, there is a number of battles that we require you to take. If someone takes more than that number then the region will appear as taken. We dont want regions to appear as taken.

Once everyone that posted here has completed the #of battles required, post here again saying you are over. You may be assigned new regions if you want or just chill.

The #of battles was calculated taking in account that you used the clan specialization retainer. It is mandatory that you use that retainer.

Sea battles may be fought by anyone at any region, you may even capture them just make sure you take the most easy first. We need to capture at least 7 from the 11 sea regions. Thats 50 naval battles at least... Everyone must take in account this as well. So make sure that for every 2 land battles you do, you make 1 sea battle.

There is a deadline of 2 days counting from today.

On the last day, we will all get online on 1 teamspeak or 1 steam big chat room and we will organize ourselves to defend our regions.

There are 3 days left before the competition ends.

Ok so this is a short account of what you have to do:
-Post format
-Win # of battles on the regions you solicitated
-Win sea battles for every 2 land battles (your choice)
-Use clan specialization retainer (Very important!!!)
-You have only 2 days to do all this

PS. If you have problems distinguishing numbers and regions from the image plz tell me and ill help you

Clarifying some points edit:.

Ok first I have to state that we are not getting the regions we choose to attack. We will stay 1 battle short to get that region. We dont want the italian guys to know they are attacked by us. If we actually get the region, it would change colour, and then they will know they are under attack. We dont want that to happen.

Lets put an example: Wolface chose region 7, the image above tells him to win 5 battles. So he wins exactly 5 battles. He then moves to region 8. But if someone else or even wolface win a 6th battle, then that region will will change colour, that will rise the alert on the italian clan.

After the second day wolface region should have 5 battles won no more, no less. And on the third day he will get the 6th victory and the most battles he can win to make sure he wont lose the recently gained region, from attacks!!!

The third day will be the most important.

This is the clan retainer:
Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton SwordRetainer
Back to top Go down
{CA}Saspi
{CA}Saspi

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton   Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Name of the player: Saspi
# of regions you are going to attack: 4 regions (#50, #51, #52 and # 53)

Name of the player: Wolface
# of regions you are going to attack: 4 regions (#16, #17, #18 and # 19)
Total battles to win in 2 days: Win 32 battles

Name of the player: Markuskein
# of regions you are going to attack: 4 regions (#44, #46, #47and # 48)
Total battles to win in 2 days: Win 20 battles

Name of the player: Sahin
# of regions you are going to attack: 2  regions (#40,and #43 )
Total battles to win in 2 days: Win 19battles
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton   Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Are we getting any further posts about the competition this time? We are now #2 I went to bed we had 20 provs but when I checked we had 16 (I countered attacked and took 1 prov back to bring total up to 17). We are still in striking distance. I will attack whatever prov is asked of me. I am currently trying to rid the sea of vermin. The last I checked my ladder rank, I am doing a good job of it. I was ranked 94 (record of approximately 25-4 at sea). On land I am not quite as good but I am compitent.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton   Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Great idea Saspi! Sorry I was moving to a new state when all this was taking place. Sad Anyway thats a great strat lets use it in the next round.

Great job Joe! You are indeed the Admiral of the clan. Twisted Evil Your work on the seas has helped secure our advancement to the next league.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton   Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:37 pm

awesome work Joe !

That is a well thought out battle plan Saspi.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton   Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:15 pm

We still have a chance at winning this one. Last night when I went to bed we were 5 provs back from the leader. We had 25 provs. This morning when I checked, we were down to 20. I played a couple games and took 1 sea prov back. So, we are down by 9 provs, solidly in second place.. Good news is we can take maybe 6 provs from the leading clan. That would make a shift of 12 and give us the win. We NEED several people on tonight though. I hope to see ya guys on.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton   Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Ill be on Joe, already added a few today. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton   Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton Empty

Back to top Go down

Celtic Alliance, Grailknighs IMORTANT clan competiton
Page 1 of 1