Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?

Go down 
+5
Imperator_Pazu
Icesham
Imperator_Boru
Imperator_sparta
Imperator_Romulus
9 posters

Are you getting Shogun 2?
Yes
Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? I_vote_lcap85%Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? I_vote_rcap
 85% [ 11 ]
No
Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? I_vote_lcap8%Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Not sure yet
Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? I_vote_lcap7%Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? Empty
PostSubject: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:49 pm

I personally get supper excited when a new total war game is coming out. Who else is lookig forward to playing it?

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Idk Rom good question. I wasn't really pumped up for Shogun2, Napoleon, as i was from Shogun 1 to Med2.

Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:33 pm

I am way excited about it. I hunger for epic battle's. I will make it my goal to master the units and tactics.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:16 am

SPARTA GET PUMPED!!! Its going to be all Shogun 1 was and more. For example, one of the new features Im most looking forward to is fighting other (online)clans for control of a persistent map of Japan. Hopefully seeing our color spead across the map. Twisted Evil Each providence give certain bonus, new troops, retainers, armour, xp, etc. The map of Japan updates everyday(the clan with the most wins on the territory takes conrol) and at the end of two weeks whoever has the most territory wins.
Another sweet feature will be that every battle we win gives us xp to spend on upgrading our online General(Avatar) and troops with customizable armour, abilities, retainers(there are 70 different retainers).

MORE VOTES PLS bounce Only two and a half more months to go. Wink
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:07 pm

I know more than 6 Imperators have seen this topic. More than that just today.
Spoiler:
Dont be silent (silent). I even put NOT SURE on the poll. I'd like to get an idea on how our Total War clan feels about the next Total War game...

I cant wait to get back to the more hand-to-hand style combat.

Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:15 am

Cant wait
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Ofc ill get Shogun 2.....it looks rly awesome Very Happy

hopefully ill have some money by the time it comes out tho (i need a job Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 pm

im ready for sumthing new,a break from rome really.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_L33
Imperator_L33

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:02 pm

I came in during Med 1, so I don't know what to expect besides have read a bit about the warfare and period. The heroic unit play among other aspects sounds pretty neat, as well as the persistent clan map. If two or three Imp's snag this one ill get it without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_brownbomber
Imperator_brownbomber

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 pm

any ideas which centuries the game will span ?

a rough time frame ?

bb
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Hey BB. Very Happy

Check out the Shogun2 chat section. I put alot of time into finding us as many videos and interviews as I can. Feel free to comment on anything that catches your eye. Wink

https://imperator.rpg-board.net/f26-shogun-2-chat

But to answer you question, it starts in 1545 and goes to around 1600. Gunpowder units will be late period units and are primitive flintlocks with very long reload times. So... it will be more like Med2 with huge hand to hand brawls, although the battle videos Ive seen make the overall pace of battles look more like RTW.

Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:45 pm

i cant believe i would have done this. but i pre ordered shogun 2! is there a way to change my no to a yes? lol
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Thats great news Sparta! Now I'll have a cav master at my side. Twisted Evil

And yes you can now change your vote. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:08 am

Sparta that is awesome !
Back to top Go down
Imperator_brownbomber
Imperator_brownbomber

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Imperator_Romulus wrote:
Hey BB. Very Happy

Check out the Shogun2 chat section. I put alot of time into finding us as many videos and interviews as I can. Feel free to comment on anything that catches your eye. Wink

https://imperator.rpg-board.net/f26-shogun-2-chat

But to answer you question, it starts in 1545 and goes to around 1600. Gunpowder units will be late period units and are primitive flintlocks with very long reload times. So... it will be more like Med2 with huge hand to hand brawls, although the battle videos Ive seen make the overall pace of battles look more like RTW.

wow, nice collection of vids that you put togther bro rom, thax for link,

bb
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Heehee no problem BB, I hope its getting you excited about it. bounce
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Imperator_Romulus wrote:
Heehee no problem BB, I hope its getting you excited about it. bounce

thx for putting all that stuff together Rom Smile

One thing im planning on doing....and in fact id recommend others to do....is to avoid the pre-order, and WAIT before buying Shogun 2 TW...the reasons?

1) Learn if its too buggy, doesnt 'live up to the hype', learn from others about the game etc etc before buying...99% of the info u get about the game is from CA and SEGA, so its not gonna include the fallbacks....u dont wanna waste $50 on something u cant really appreciate...
2) Learn about modability, modding is what makes TW games great and if its completely unmoddable then dont get it, at least wait for a mod that unlocks all factions because u can get a much more thorough experience with the game if u can play as any of the factions vs just 10 or 12

That being said i think itll be an awesome game but i also dont like taking risks with my money Razz
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm

I can honestly say I will get it regardless of bugs or modability. My total war collection must continue. king
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:46 pm

I wonder who that no vote was... Suspect I think the not sure is BB. scratch
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:26 am

idk, i won't be able to get it at release since i need some major hardware upgrades which = major money, but after that ill get it. (no change your mind button Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Imperator_Eve6 wrote:
(no change your mind button Evil or Very Mad )

Actually if you wanna change your vote you can. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?   Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Imperators, do you think you will get Shogun2?
Page 1 of 1