Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2?

Go down 
2 posters

Yes
Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2? I_vote_lcap0%Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2? I_vote_lcap0%Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
THATS NOT TRUE, THATS IMPOSSIBLE!
 0% [ 0 ]
I'd rather see a mod that attempts to change the map
Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2? I_vote_lcap100%Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2? Empty
PostSubject: Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2?   Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:52 pm

I think a mod covering the end of the Tokugawa Shogunate and the birth of Imperial Japan would be really cool. Question is, given the fact that the Empire engine is hard to mod, and that no mod tools will be released, can it be done? I personally hope so....

Opinions?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2?   Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:23 pm

DO you mean empires or stw2? I don't think it can be done for empires but probably for stw2, and hopefully pretty easily too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2?   Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Yes i meant for Shogun 2.

The biggest change would be in technology, especially for the Imperial faction. In vanilla Shogun 2 they will already have cannons, musket and, ofc, Samurai, so this should ideally make it easier, although the big bumps would be with the ship and land unit models, the implementation of bayonets and the creation of new artillery pieces unique to the era such as the gatling gun.

But yes, if i have the time a year from now then i would certainly be willing to assist any mod that tries to pull it off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2?   Could a end-of-the-Shogunate mod work for Shogun 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1