Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:06 am

It looks like everything is going well in the Imperators clan. I hope the appearance is not misleading? Anyway, I was trolling my computer and realized I hadn't stopped by and said hello to my brothers lately.
Boru, Rom, Celtic, Ice, Sparta... Everything going well with you I hope?

I've been playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 lately. Currently playing a lot of GB matches and my doubles team is ranked 462nd world wide. That takes up most of my time unfortunately Laughing . Basketball season has started up and my team is once again going to receive 1st place seed at the state tournament so that should be fun for me again.

How are yall's life? Keeping busy I can tell with some new blood entering the clan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Thanks for the visit Alex! For the most part things are well. All the TW lobbies seem to be getting more active by the day. I ve got in a few very good med2 games and the empires MPGC beta is really fun.
I was playing alot of MW2 but that was on the 360. Not I'm back to my true passion. Wink
Unfortunatly for us Icesham decided it was time to move away from PC gameing and left the clan almost two weeks ago. I'm still kinda speachless, but he said he has to get back to his family so I can understand that.
Anyway, good to see you again Alex, make some baskets for me, and dont be a stranger. Basketball Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 pm

how do you leave your most esteemed debate opponet Razz

things have been good alex, enjoy killing terrorists if thats your thing Cool
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:46 pm

ALEX WASSSUPPPPP MANNN. Long time . MW2 Is SIIKK.
Thanks for stopping by!
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:59 am

Ice left?!?! That leaves me speechless as well. Damn. I would have never guessed that would happen... At least he has his priorities straight and realized he got to far from his family. It could have ended a lot worse if he hadnt.

Rom everyone's true passion is a good FPS game whether they realize it or not Razz

Sparta bro! Long time no see. How is Latin going for you? Im in Latin IV AP Vergil translating the Aenied in class. Somehow that is supposed to get us ready for the AP test in May??

Eve, I didnt leave dont be silly. I was temporarily absent. Did I miss any good debates? If so lets renew them so I can get my 2 cents in as always Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys
Page 1 of 1