Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...sorry i havent been around guys....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-11-18

...sorry i havent been around guys.... Empty
PostSubject: ...sorry i havent been around guys....   ...sorry i havent been around guys.... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:59 pm

....I cant find a job and the rent is due. i'm in the process of sellin my stuff to try to get some money till i find work. Again, im sorry, and i hope to join battle with you all soon Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: ...sorry i havent been around guys....   ...sorry i havent been around guys.... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:37 pm

its no problem there is no amount u have to play to be in the clan.we all just hope u can get stablized there is no rush to get back to playing games.we (atleast i know me hopefuly evreyone else to) will still be here.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: ...sorry i havent been around guys....   ...sorry i havent been around guys.... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:01 pm

no worries cohort we feel youre battle, I know alot of people in the same scenario right now. As long as youre trying things always seem to find a way to work. We will be here when you return no matter how long the journy, god speed and good luck my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...sorry i havent been around guys....   ...sorry i havent been around guys.... Empty

Back to top Go down

...sorry i havent been around guys....
Page 1 of 1