Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...All Hail Imperator_Celtic !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-11-18

...All Hail  Imperator_Celtic !! Empty
PostSubject: ...All Hail Imperator_Celtic !!   ...All Hail  Imperator_Celtic !! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:07 am

...i wanted to stop by to give thanks and much gratitude to my "sponsor",lol, Celtic. I had been having a string of unfortunate losses, but when i teamed up with him, he gave me a small amount of advice that made all the difference, and i directly went on a feeding frenzy, eatin a hole through my subsequent opponents !! (ill put some scores up tomorrow) thnx again Celtic...im off to the hunting grounds Smile

recruit_cohortXIII Imperators
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: ...All Hail Imperator_Celtic !!   ...All Hail  Imperator_Celtic !! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:55 am

We all win and lose and in it makes us better and stronger as players. You being so humble and gracious in victory and defeat is what being an Imperator is all about, and you make us proud in doing so.
Good hunting my friend.

*salutes*
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ...All Hail Imperator_Celtic !!   ...All Hail  Imperator_Celtic !! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Well said you guys. Celtic is indeed a good teacher, I still learn something new every game we play.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: ...All Hail Imperator_Celtic !!   ...All Hail  Imperator_Celtic !! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:48 am

thanks im glad i could help.tell me what i said next time im on a losing streak.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ...All Hail Imperator_Celtic !!   ...All Hail  Imperator_Celtic !! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:27 am

Imperator_Boru wrote:
We all win and lose and in it makes us better and stronger as players. You being so humble and gracious in victory and defeat is what being an Imperator is all about, and you make us proud in doing so.
Good hunting my friend.

*salutes*

*salutes** thank you consul Boru Smile i hope to continue to do so Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ...All Hail Imperator_Celtic !!   ...All Hail  Imperator_Celtic !! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:29 am

Imperator_Celtic wrote:
thanks im glad i could help.tell me what i said next time im on a losing streak.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...All Hail Imperator_Celtic !!   ...All Hail  Imperator_Celtic !! Empty

Back to top Go down

...All Hail Imperator_Celtic !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: