Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets Get some team games going

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Lets Get some team games going Empty
PostSubject: Lets Get some team games going   Lets Get some team games going EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 4:56 pm

I know most of us live in different time zones but i think it could be a good idea to post the days you will be able to play and what time,so i will start off.

This week i will mostly be playing mon 12th tues 13th thur 15th and fri 16th all day (on and off) i will mostly be on after 700pm GMT time but will be on late to get some games in with people from the US. So hope to see some of you there. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get some team games going   Lets Get some team games going EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 5:00 pm

i pretty much play every day at around 10 pm eastern usa time.on sunday somet imes i can play all day and on monday and tues day i can sometimes play a quickie at like 3 pm easern time
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get some team games going   Lets Get some team games going EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 9:41 pm

All summer baby, but on june 18 to 27, ill be going to Lake Tahoe, anytime all sumer. SUMMER BREAK. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get some team games going   Lets Get some team games going Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Get some team games going
Page 1 of 1