Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im gonna move this to war room when it is unlocked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

im gonna move this to war room when it is unlocked Empty
PostSubject: im gonna move this to war room when it is unlocked   im gonna move this to war room when it is unlocked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:39 pm

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: im gonna move this to war room when it is unlocked   im gonna move this to war room when it is unlocked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Question The war rooms not locked... I checked and all members can post in all our threads. Try again Celtic.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: im gonna move this to war room when it is unlocked   im gonna move this to war room when it is unlocked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Embarassed Oops, just checked it and somehow I had half of the new threads set so only Admins can use them. Sorry Celtic, my bad. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to notice.

While we're on the subject, Ive fixed the permissions on all the new threads. I also divided up the remaining Armies and Strategies topics into the three new war rooms and made them only visible to Imperators so feel free to add any of your secrets to them. I think I've moved everything to where it goes now. Very Happy

Theres some sweet Empires mods out, ill add them after they make them compatable with 1.4 patch. I hate to see 0 posts somewhere... Rolling Eyes

Thanks for your patience guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im gonna move this to war room when it is unlocked   im gonna move this to war room when it is unlocked Empty

Back to top Go down

im gonna move this to war room when it is unlocked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: