Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited

Go down 
+4
Icesham
Imperator_Celtic
Imperator_Boru
Imperator_Romulus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Are sure you dont have any spells Sparta?

Quote :
At level 4, Paladins get their first helpful spells which they can use to aid themselves or their party.
http://www.ddo.com/classes/340-paladins

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Imperator_Eve6 wrote:
was good fun, i also made a ranger today, just finished almost all of the quests on the first island soloing him, hes 2nd leve now Razz

a rapier and a longsword in one hand, and i look tiiiigh Razz

That Sorcerer is sweet, the magic missles and fireballs were droping them left and right. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Any ideas for a guild name? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Quote :
That Sorcerer is sweet, the magic missles and fireballs were droping them left and right. Twisted Evil

ya, i love me some burning hand mobs.

guild names, hmmmmm.

something cool.

49ers? j/k

i think imperators would be a fine name honestly, or we could do something like marshalls of ebberon (i think thats the name of the region we are in)

and sparta might not have a wisdom high enough to get him spells, to get spells at level 4 i think you have to have a wisdom of 12+
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:25 am

Imperator_Eve6 wrote:

sparta might not have a wisdom high enough to get him spells, to get spells at level 4 i think you have to have a wisdom of 12+

Ah, yeah I forgot about that. And I agree that Imperators would be cool. Unless its taken already. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Imperator_TNA
Senate
Imperator_TNA

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:15 am

hah well i downloaded it, may as well play it. I'm not sure if the download manager installed the regular version or the high def version though Neutral

Is it ok if I go human fighter?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:52 pm

For sure TNA, you can be whatever you like. Just make sure you start on the Khyber world.

Btw your sig is totally awsome! Did you make that?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_TNA
Senate
Imperator_TNA

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Pffff I wish. Boru made it with his picture magics.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:34 pm

I might consider playing, sounds & looks good ("Anyone can trust an Imperators' word king ") But I wouldn't be on that often, maybe twice a week, with school it depends. It looks worth the time though.

Mace
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Its a fun game Mace, requires good amount of team work if you realy want to dominate.

When In combat mode I hit "T" to change my camera, then I am able to strafe left and right makeing myself a very hard target. My halfing has gone through and entire dungeon takeing very little damage with that style....anyone else use "T mode" in combat ?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:49 am

Imperator_Boru wrote:
Its a fun game Mace, requires good amount of team work if you realy want to dominate.

When In combat mode I hit "T" to change my camera, then I am able to strafe left and right makeing myself a very hard target. My halfing has gone through and entire dungeon takeing very little damage with that style....anyone else use "T mode" in combat ?

Always!!!

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:33 pm

You guys should join the DDO xfire clan. They give away prizes for playing. http://www.xfire.com/communities/ddoxfire/
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Just a question:
Has anybody made a Bard?
Dont underestimate their abilities...in a sizeable party (5 or 6 people) they do really well, buffing allies and paralyzing enemies Smile

(PS: In my PnP D&D group, we have a Scottish guy who made a Bard that plays the bagpipe xD )
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Imperator_Romulus wrote:
You guys should join the DDO xfire clan. They give away prizes for playing. http://www.xfire.com/communities/ddoxfire/

I quoted myself. heehee Anyway, if you guys havent joined yet, you should think about doing it now, the prizes will end on Nov 2nd.

Quote :
Your membership in this community is your entry to the Play 2 Win event in October. All you have to do now is play during the contest period for your chance to win.

-Skinned PC
-23" Samsung Monitors
-GTX 295 Graphics Cards
-DDO Swag and Point Cards

I think you need 1 hour on xfire to be entered for DDO swag and points cards and 25 xfire hours for the grand prize, a new PC.

And no Pazu, we dont have a Bard yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2